I play in easy difficulty and my party died when I fough forest lurker. I though your character can't die if you play easy mode?

Could some tell me more about difficulty rules? I prefer my fight to be easy, and I dislike when I die, so this is bit shameful, but I got impression game difficulty isn't set properly, where hard is easy and easy is hard. What do you think?

I play in easy difficulty and my party died when I fough forest lurker. I though your character can't die if you play easy mode?

Could some tell me more about difficulty rules? I prefer my fight to be easy, and I dislike when I die, so this is bit shameful, but I got impression game difficulty isn't set properly, where hard is easy and easy is hard. What do you think?

Hard is easy normal is easier and easy is frighteningly easy. I believe that your characters should not die unless they are maimed first. To put it another way: Unless you go down to 1 hp and then get back up this shouldnt happen to you. Eder has an item which makes him get back up (saints war armour) and there are other ways to get people back up. Perhaps this happened to you ? I would recommend resting if you notice that someone is low on health (the little bar next to their portraits).

easy means it's easy for your party to die. you pretty much have to fully rest between fights, and even then: Good luck! if the enemy moves a little bit, then you toons will get confused and just stand there.

If you like watching your party die, then this is a great game!

"I like cooking my family and my pets"

Use commas, don't be a psycho.