Hah!

Good (Wayfarer) Paladin

Rogue companion (didn't realize until later that mechanics skill can go on anyone, my old habits of having a rogue I guess)

Welcome to the party! And don't let all the negativity on the forum drag you down, we just like to discuss and pick stuff apart, most ppl here really like the game ^^

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster . . .

when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you

Welcome 8) ) I agree this game is awesome - I've been having so much fun! I was so excited for this game that I actually had tears rolling down my cheeks as the opening scene began (Yep, big girl's blouse!) so I thought it could not possibly live up to my expectations - but I was wrong: it has exceeded them.

The saddest thing I've read on the forums is that Darren Monahan has been getting down reading some of the stuff that's been written. The devs have done an amazing job, and I plan to be around to see them build on what the have created. It's such a shame that happy people (and I'm one of the happiest!) make less noise that complaining people. Plus there's no such thing as a nice troll post...

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the devs for all your hard work - and don't let the whingers get you down!

Edited by Idara
  • Like 2

Totally agree.

This is the 3rd Kickstarted game I play. All three of them are pretty much the best games I played in the last year. Great job, devs.

Wasteland 2 and the Banner Saga? :D

Wasteland 2 and Divinity Orinigal Sin

Capture.jpg

I was surprised in a hugely good way by WL2 myself. Got a free copy with my ks pledge for thus and was glad I pledged for ToN.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!