Not a bug but definitely needs to be reported. XP.

Hatred

Question

Ok so I just got to Medreth and the 'backer beta' content. I am level 10. It is very hard to find anything which is even remotely challenging. I feel like the XP in this game is broken. The forums seem largely silent on this for some reason though.

• Like 1

Just one I think. 99% sure its a 3 act game. I never noticed that I was in act 2 though so 

There's certainly stuff after act 3, going by my Steam achievements, but whether it's a proper, full act I don't know. 

In BG2 the length of the act after you got out of the Underdark could be either really short or really long, depending on how much side content you left, and it's possible there's something similar for act 3 here.  Given the level you can be when you reach Dyrford Village, though, and the fact that there's a second big city after Defiance Bay (which is hopefully as packed with quests), it definitely suggests to me that there's a problem.

The levelling balance is so off that it forces me to skip a large portion of side-content just to keep some challenge in the game, even on PotD.

Not bad for the replayability though.

Needing to skip content even on PotD is pretty meh imo. I like to find unique weapons for my characters and that is often done though quests/exploration. I guess I need a walkthrough for PotD so I can work out which quests I can ignore and only miss out on xp >.>  I really feel like Obsidian have dropped the ball in terms of progression and making it feel like its worth a damn.

• Like 1