Quick question/suggestion regarding music (Justin?)

Was wondering if it would be possible to have background music and such to continue playing in an area despite the fact that you're looking into someone's soul. It's a bit annoying that the music stops (and later starts again) everytime you go "fooooooom..." and look into a person's soul.

Especially if one wants to check out the backer NPCs, it makes for a rather "choppy" experience so to speak.

Just a suggestion, no idea how hard it would be to implement! Maybe it'd be a bad idea, I dunno, maybe some of the music would clash with the soundscape or something, but yeah...

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

That's the way we initially had it set up.  We found that the FOOOM sound and the music conflicted so the decision was made to fade the music out.  There's a script on each "soul" conversation that mutes the music and the ambient audio so as to focus the listener on the soul vision thing.  The only way to get rid of that change is for someone to manually remove the script from all the soul conversations, maybe someone would be willing to mod the game?

• Like 2

Hopefully that may be the case! Thanks for the answer at any rate.

The "soul sound" is quite cool though, it kinda sounds like there's a bell going off in the distance or something at one point. I always listen for that, it's a nice sound.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0