So, not really a production beard; More of a goatee besides. But a few days after I donated to the kickstarter, I heard of this term for the first time. I decided I might as well try something.

So here it is, my facial growth of 2.5 years waiting for PoE.

mvLBo0l.jpg

Its weird having a 'clean' face again, doesn't at all feel right.

• Like 2

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

You aren't a bad-looking chap and getting rid of that creature living on your chin should improve your love-life considerably.

so everyone kept telling me.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Actually maybe some Jack Sparrow type trinkets and beard-platting might have worked.

This. You could have had the ladies beating you up to have sex with you in groups and you threw it all away.

• Like 1

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat.