Are there rings to increase the number of spells per rest for Druids?

Haven't seen any

As a matter of fact, now that you mention it, I don't think I've encountered a single piece of equipment that's specific to druids... did they get the shaft on this?

It really does my head in when I see itemisation like this. If anyone has seen items which increase the number of spells a Druid can cast per day (just like the Wizard and Cleric have), please post here. Ta.

There aren't any, but he's the best caster in the game so it's evens out.

I beg to differ on that, actually. If you count ciphers as casters--and I see no reason you shouldn't--Grieving Mother is far superior, IMHO.

There aren't any, but he's the best caster in the game so it's evens out.

I wouldn't say druids are the best. Wizards, priest and druids have a different mix of damage-support-control with druids being the middle ground. I really don't think there is a most powerful caster in the game, it's more about damage being the best choice for most encounters. I like druids the most.

As said before there is a belt for druids on sale in DB, just not for spells.

Edited by SeekDWay

Derpdragon of the Obsidian Order

Derpdragons everywhere. I like spears.

No sleep for the Watcher... because he was busy playing Pillars of Eternity instead.

Well I hope modders hurry up and make something to fix this insanely frustrating lack of Druid +spell per rest items. It may not seem a big issue but playing all the classics (BG 1/2, NWN 1/2 etc), I've always searched out all the +spell per rest items for my PC, it's an major part of my play style. And to find out they didn't bother making any for the Druid, it very much pi$$es me off.

Edited by Telmorial