I just now, after playing until I hit level 5, realized that you can roll your mouse over your attack that is listed in the battle statistics window... and it will show you EXACTLY all the rolls you made, the defenders rolls against, and what damage and disabilities you did to your target, in detail.

this... is... awesome.

the battle statistics window is not cluttered; i can easily scroll through it to find a specific attack, and just roll over it to see if I need to adjust my tactics.

very, very cool.

just wanted to mention that.

:w00t:

• Like 2

Haha. I was super excited when I discovered that as well... until it makes me very OCD in checking every single rolls that my team made and cursing every time I roll low or the enemy high ("That was a +45 defense roll! How come that stupid Shade can still hit Eder! Damn it!")

• Like 1

Haha. I was super excited when I discovered that as well... until it makes me very OCD in checking every single rolls that my team made and cursing every time I roll low or the enemy high ("That was a +45 defense roll! How come that stupid Shade can still hit Eder! Damn it!")

I'm with ya on the OCD part. lol. At first it was just a once in a while glance to check out the numbers. Now its becoming habitual during almost all fights! Such a great way to allow people to still get the numbers without getting the screen jumbled up.

• Like 1

Some tooltips on items and talents need to have this too. A lot of talents don't have conditions such as prone and knockdown as tooltips. Also items need to have an explanaton for spellbind and the like.

• Like 1

Derpdragon of the Obsidian Order

Derpdragons everywhere. I like spears.

No sleep for the Watcher... because he was busy playing Pillars of Eternity instead.