BUG - Talent - Two-handed Style

Sir Rogers

Question

5 answers to this question

The talent specifies that it works for two-handed weapons.

HOWEVER it only works for melee weapons.

Item descriptions for ranged weapons clearly state that they are two-handed, but the talent does not work for them.

Hi Sir Rogers,

The talent is suppose to affect two-handed melee weapons only. It's been bugged that the text description fails to mention this. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 1

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!

I understand. The tooltip just really is totally not clear on it - that's the only thing that would need fixing.

I had to optimize my characters to beat the game on easy for the final fight.

--

While we are at it. There is an amulet that gives 1.15x healing, named amulet. But there is no specification in the decription of the item of what that actually does.

Does it give +15% healing done by this character or +15% healing received by this character? There the tooltip also isn't clear. I tried equipping it and checked spells that heal, they had no change in their value.

I understand. The tooltip just really is totally not clear on it - that's the only thing that would need fixing.

I had to optimize my characters to beat the game on easy for the final fight.

--

While we are at it. There is an amulet that gives 1.15x healing, named amulet. But there is no specification in the decription of the item of what that actually does.

Does it give +15% healing done by this character or +15% healing received by this character? There the tooltip also isn't clear. I tried equipping it and checked spells that heal, they had no change in their value.

Its healing done by the caster. I'll check and see if been logged. Thanks for the feedback! 

• Like 1

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!