[BUG] Weapon Enchantment gone

Saint_Simon

Question

Hi everyone!

I tried selling my enchanted (Fine, Burning Lash, Slaying (Kith)) War Bow to Sonild in Admeth's Den. When I click the Bow in the trade menu it looses it's two Enchantmens (Burning Lash and Slaying (Kith)) the moment it's placed on the bottom section of the trade window. I wouldn't have noticed the change had the price not gone down from 1610cp to 410cp. I'm not sure whether I enchanted the Bow with (Fine) or bought it with the enchantment, but I did put the other two enchantments on it.

The bug isn't very gamebreaking but I couldn't find anything similar on the first 5 pages of the forum so I thought I'd share.

Cheers!

4 answers to this question

Not to create another thread, I had a somewhat similar issue, when enchanting items with unique pre-placed enchants, like the Door shield, unique enchantments on them disappeared and only those I put there myself left. The mentioned shield, for example, lost its bash ability.

Hi I have a similar problem with Arquebus. I have enchanted this weapon with accurate 1 and even though the inherent DR Reduction 6 is shown in the description, however in battles it doesnt take it into account.

I have hit monsters and now on the damage description it doesnt reduce the DR from the monster as it did prior to the enchantment

Hi I have a similar problem with Arquebus. I have enchanted this weapon with accurate 1 and even though the inherent DR Reduction 6 is shown in the description, however in battles it doesnt take it into account.

I have hit monsters and now on the damage description it doesnt reduce the DR from the monster as it did prior to the enchantment

Hey guys,

I haven't been able to reproduce this bug on our end. Do you still have this issue on the recent released build 540? Thanks for the info.

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!

After reporting the issue I went into the enchanment window again of the weapon. Checked whether there was an ability there for DR Reduction. It wasnt but thats the same with other weapons that have inherent bonuses, so I assumed that this was normal.

After closing the enchantment window and going to battle again then (all of the sudden?) it was calculating the DR Reduction of the Arquebus normally!!??

I will let you know if this happens again and I will try to reproduce the effect that might have caused this.

Thanks again