Annoying - why can't I wait

Minor Spoilers follow if you really do know nothing about the game at all...

So...I've got a severely weakened party in the Stronghold after going one level too far in the Endless Paths early on (I'm talking, like, Endless Paths Level 2... :biggrin:). I ordered the Brighthollow Restoration first but still have 17 hours until it completes.

I've used both of my camping supplies (I'm on Hard). My only option seems to be to travel back to Gilded Vale, which takes one day. Or 7 hours longer than it would take for my resting place to finish building.

DEVS - PLEASE add the 'wait' option!!

If there's anything else I can do, that I've missed or don't know about, someone do enlighten me for future playthrough reference!

The internet tells me the cheat code is

AdvanceTimeByHours

So

AdvanceTimeByHours 2 would advance time by two hours

You may need to do the iroll20s unlock, and it may affect achievements (if that's your thing).

Does seem weird there isn't a wait button (hadn't noticed there wasn't one but so far hadn't encountered a need either...)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

What's the command for that?

And either way... there should still be an in-game wait command, really.

Amentep posted the correct command. And yeah, agreed, there should be a Wait button/command.

Wait, so all you needed to do was travel to the Vale and back (an action which takes 30 seconds), and Brighthollow would have been completed...?

I suspect Wait wasn't included so people couldn't just spam wait and finish all the stronghold stuff. But it should have been added anyway, even if it isn't a big deal.

Wait, so all you needed to do was travel to the Vale and back (an action which takes 30 seconds), and Brighthollow would have been completed...?

I suspect Wait wasn't included so people couldn't just spam wait and finish all the stronghold stuff. But it should have been added anyway, even if it isn't a big deal.

The wait thing does seem intentionally not there and likely due to cheesing the stronghold.

It's really not the end of the world if you have to travel and use up a camping supply for just one run while waiting for Brighthollow.

Let's see.  You have to travel a little tiny bit for a few seconds and maybe use ~80c for one camping supply for the return trip tiredness, or devs add a new feature for what is usually not going to be an issue.  Hmmm.

Brighthollow doesn't "cure" everything either, since you still won't have a vendor to resupply your camping supplies (yet) and may have to travel to vale just for that.

Edited by Voqar

Travel time from Caed Nua to Guilded Vale: 1 day

Rest: 8 hours

Travel time from Guilded Vale to Caed Nua: 1 day

Total: 2 days, 8 hours

Travel time from Caed Nua to Endless Paths level 1 (through the shortcut): 1 hour

Travel time from Endless Paths level 1 to Caed Nua: 1 hour

Round trip 8 more times: 16 hours

Rest: 8 hours

Total: 1 day, 2 hours