ETA on early April patch?

Plenum

Question

I do like GOG for a lot of things, but in regard to patching new games, they are not exactly fast. Actually they are pretty slow. Unless things have improved considerably in the last year, end of next week wouldn't be surprising either, sadly...

Wait, are you telling me that for games that are available on GOG and Steam there is a significant delay for patches?

I thought that when a publisher pushes an update it's available on gog and steam at the same time...

Wait, are you telling me that for games that are available on GOG and Steam there is a significant delay for patches?

I thought that when a publisher pushes an update it's available on gog and steam at the same time...

Steam it's close to instant. GoG takes some time.

GOG is actually rather losy when it comes to updates. The GOG version was significantly cheaper for me so I went with it. It was a mistake. First extremely slow downlaod rates, now we'll have to wait for the patch. I really hope that Obsidian will make it somehow available. Torrents maybe? We could simply distribute it among ourselves.

PinkieRs.png

Hello. Thank you Roby :yes:.Also ,for those that do it, can you please stop pestering the developers and leave them in peace?We love having them here hanging out with us, troll outpost has been relocated permanently. :devil:

Today is today :)

Some people don't want the patch, in that way they can troll all the day.

Professional Trollers.

No more rhyming, I mean it! :)

Edited by Plazmid