So. I decided to stop my PotD run for a bit to play the actual game (on easy). I didn't minmax, I went with 5 of the pre-configured pretty crappy companinos (except the priest, he has the right stats).

I got absolutely owned in the endgame fight, and that's with 6 people on easy.

Now I can see how someone with high stealth can sneak past the non-necessary encounters to try and get to the end of the game, but I don't see how one person can win the endfight on PotD if I can't even give it a casual run with a full troup on easy without having my ass handed to me.

So yeah, i read your post twice before being sure I understood everything.

So, for the final boss, i managed to kill him with a level 11 rogue in Normal mode so far.

It is hard, it requires a lot of potions / endgame food, a good gear, a good optimisation and a lot of patience.

I used some tricks with the Vanish spells to reset the fight and fight the 3 bosses 1 by 1. I will make a tutorial about it (and a video if you need a proof).

In PotD, the boss is probably the same except that his stats are higher. So it probably requires to have the best possible gear to do it. For now, it's a bit early to discover if it's possible or not. But i'll give it a try.

Don't give up :)

Edited by I am Catharsis

So yeah, i read your post twice before being sure I understood everything.

So, for the final boss, i managed to kill him with a level 11 rogue in Normal mode so far.

It is hard, it requires a lot of potions / endgame food, a good gear, a good optimisation and a lot of patience.

I used some tricks with the Vanish spells to reset the fight and fight the 3 bosses 1 by 1. I will make a tutorial about it (and a video if you need a proof).

In PotD, the boss is probably the same except that his stats are higher. So it probably requires to have the best possible gear to do it. For now, it's a bit early to discover if it's possible or not. But i'll give it a try.

Don't give up :)

Are you actually able to evade scripted/mandatory fights like that? I was under the impression that certain fights cannot end until all enemies are dead.

Also I'm wondering what weapons you're using then? A slow high damage ranged weapon due to the DR?

Also when it says in the wiki for monster X:

DR: 10

Burn: 5, Freeze: 20

Does that mean the DR for burn is 5 or 15? And for all types not listed it's 10 then? And for Freeze it's 20 or 25?

Edited by Sir Rogers

If by "evade" you mean "resetting the aggro", then yes. For the final fight, the 3 bosses are not linked to each other, that means that if you can evade quick enough and engage one of the 3 bosses at a goood enough range, you can fight them 1 by 1.

From what i understood from those game mecanics:

- Basic DR is the amount of damages a monster will be prevented of from the base damage of your weapon (slash, pierce, blunt..)

- "elemental" DR is the amount of damage a monster we be prevented from the additional damage granted by the enchant on your weapon.

> Let's admit that your sword hits at 20 dmg in average, and is enchanted for a +50% fire damage. It will inflict 20 Basic damages +10 Fire damages (20+(0.5x20))

> In your example, the enemy has 10 Basic DR + 5 Fire reduction : He will take then (20-10) basic damages + (10-5) damages, so a total of 15 damages (10+5)

For the last bosses, after a few tries, i realized that the 2 big statues have a low resistance to Slash damages. I chose to use then a saber (enchanted with life leach as explained in my GUIDE) for a better sustain and optimal damages. Playing a rogue, i had a good attack speed thanks to the Dexterity allowing me to hit the Judge between each CC's, and ALWAYS a shield as it grants one of the best protection of the game.

If by "evade" you mean "resetting the aggro", then yes. For the final fight, the 3 bosses are not linked to each other, that means that if you can evade quick enough and engage one of the 3 bosses at a goood enough range, you can fight them 1 by 1.

From what i understood from those game mecanics:

- Basic DR is the amount of damages a monster will be prevented of from the base damage of your weapon (slash, pierce, blunt..)

- "elemental" DR is the amount of damage a monster we be prevented from the additional damage granted by the enchant on your weapon.

> Let's admit that your sword hits at 20 dmg in average, and is enchanted for a +50% fire damage. It will inflict 20 Basic damages +10 Fire damages (20+(0.5x20))

> In your example, the enemy has 10 Basic DR + 5 Fire reduction : He will take then (20-10) basic damages + (10-5) damages, so a total of 15 damages (10+5)

For the last bosses, after a few tries, i realized that the 2 big statues have a low resistance to Slash damages. I chose to use then a saber (enchanted with life leach as explained in my GUIDE) for a better sustain and optimal damages. Playing a rogue, i had a good attack speed thanks to the Dexterity allowing me to hit the Judge between each CC's, and ALWAYS a shield as it grants one of the best protection of the game.

It says in your guide that you're stuck at the final boss. Are you still stuck or did you manage to kill him?

So I assume you evaded most fights? Or did you actually fight quite a bit? Also what summon did you use after the one you get in the first village?