[Question] End of Act 1

Hey guys,

I have a question, which I hope you can answer for me.

I have basically finished all the quests in Act1 including the sidequests. Only thing I didnt do yet is actually kill the king.

I am waiting for the current bugs to be fixed before actually killing something again in the game.

Now to my question, when I look on the map it really is pointing towards defiance, the big city. Can I play in there and so some (main)quests without them involving any particular fights?

I really wanna continue playing my current save but dont want to ruin my gameplay experience. 

If not, I will just make a new character and experiment a bit with that one till its fixed, as there is nothing new for me in act1 anyway.

Yes, Defiance Bay has several quests that can be solved without fights. Following the main quest however will involve some fighting. What fights are broken for you btw.? The only fight-related bug i had was a persistent druid spell.

Edited by pstone

Yes, Defiance Bay has several quests that can be solved wothout fights. Following the main quest however will involve some fighting. What fights are broken for you btw.? The only fight-related bug i had was a persitent druid spell.

Oh no, I mean that I suffered the perma stat increase bug. Not neccesarily fighting bugs. I want to experience the 'hard' difficulty in this game. 

I like taking punishment, it feels good when you clear the content. So the stat bug ruins that. But I might be able to continue the storyline in some form or shape avoiding combat for now and save it for the the next patch release where my game should be fixed again.

But talking about fighting bug there is one I encountered. When you get mindcontrolled and you let Eder Knock-Down you, I was stuck on the ground and never left combat :p

had to reload a previous save to continue again.

Edited by zephiris

Well, if you avoid combat and do a lot of quests, that will give you XP and make the game easier, too, you know? Because you will have 'unnaturally' avoided combat, so for example if you go back to some Act 1 fights at level 6 it will be much easier. 

But in any case, yes, there's a lot of stuff to do in Defiance Bay without combat.