The Parable of Wael: Grimda doesn't trust me after burying the scroll?

I buried the scroll after getting it back from the thieves as requested by Wael's (?) voice, and then went on to report to Grimda. The result is that she does not trust me, and, I suppose, I will never get access to the Elder Archives.

Here is what she says:

You're every bit as wily as those thieves. I should have known better than to trust you.

Afterwards, I can no longer get a dialogue with her; only a pop up bubble appears above her head. I wonder what this conclusion of the quest depends on?

I did quite a bit of quests in between, including the Tower in Heritage Hill (where I chose to enhance my character with the souls). A quick search on Google after I finished the quest revealed that technically she should have approved my decision?

I suppose the only way to access the Elder Archives now is through breaking in?

She gave me access to the archives after I buried the scroll. Perhaps dialogue choices are the key? I don't remember what exactly I told her, but I tried to spin it on Wael's will instead of blunt "the scroll's gone, deal with it."

if u're deceptive u're screwed!

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

well that sucks, I didn't even get to talk to her. As soon as I returned after burying it they attacked me at the door. I also had the descriptions turned off so I didn't know what was honest or whatever. I think what triggered her rage was I actually picked the lock in the chest in that room before I took the quest, but it wasn't red that I saw so I didn't think anything of it.

Where is the Archive? Is it that room in the corner with the desk and chest? What's the reward for that quest? Not sure if it's worth restarting over. As it is now, I can't enter that building without losing a retarded amount of rep in the defiance bay.

well that sucks, I didn't even get to talk to her. As soon as I returned after burying it they attacked me at the door. I also had the descriptions turned off so I didn't know what was honest or whatever. I think what triggered her rage was I actually picked the lock in the chest in that room before I took the quest, but it wasn't red that I saw so I didn't think anything of it.

Where is the Archive? Is it that room in the corner with the desk and chest? What's the reward for that quest? Not sure if it's worth restarting over. As it is now, I can't enter that building without losing a retarded amount of rep in the defiance bay.

There was a workaround, entering the building while stealthed I think. Try that. The biggest thing in the Archive is that if you get the key, you can easily take the P... something Theorems for another quest without being seen.

I have honest 3 and deceptive 2 and i can confirm if you have deceptive you're screwed.

Deceptive 2 looks to be the cut-off then -- if you have deceptive 2, then your honesty rep doesn't matter, she won't believe you.

For those playing without tags, this an example of a reactive response -- the [Deceptive: 2] indicator appears in the response text, not the choice text.

You only have 1 option if you bury the scroll. The question is whether she believes it or not.

Really? I had three options and I chose the one that said something like "Wael is the god of obscuring as well as revealing. Do you really think this is strange?" and she believed me (with Honest 1 and Deceptive 1, in case that matters).