Normal mode is too normal

It's freaking me out, man.

• Like 27

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I know it's a joke but it might as well be true.

The way how many of the complaints on this forum contradict each other or criticize mechanics that would cause a ****storm from other fans if removed are driving me nuts.

Obsidian just can't win it seems.

So all the modes are not right? Any solutions for this issue?

I for one am appauled Obsidian gave me exactly what they said, therefore robbing me of my ability to complain about normal difficulty being too easy or hard.

They should **** it up on purpose so I can complain about it.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

The way how many of the complaints on this forum contradict each other or criticize mechanics that would cause a ****storm from other fans if removed are driving me nuts.

I expected this when the kickstarter started. If you are doing a throwback game, people are going to hate the "vintage" design and mechanics, but these mechanics are the whole reason most of the people backed the game.

I expected this when the kickstarter started. If you are doing a throwback game, people are going to hate the "vintage" design and mechanics, but these mechanics are the whole reason most of the people backed the game.

To be fair, it does take getting used to because I think most people would assume that since it's not turn-based, there's quite a bit of leniency with pause button usage, but that simply isn't the case.

wait, no "we are aware of this issue and it will be adressed in the upcoming patch" from any of the devs?

i'm disappointed :p

Patch 1.03 Notes

• Fix #264: The Normal difficulty setting has been modified and should now be a lot less normal. Edited the difficulty description to reflect this change.

Edited by cdd
  • Like 2

I have personally enjoyed playing on normal mode because it's made me feel more normal in just my everyday life. I like how the game drifts over and merges into my own reality. Others in my life seem to be overly concerned by my overtly normal nature this past week. I've rationally tried to explain that they do not need to worry and a much more difficult version of reality will surely appear in my habits once I've completed this normal run.

• Like 3

Patch 1.03 Notes

• .... Edited the difficulty description to reflect this change.

Unnormal mode! At last!

• Like 1