What happens in the ending if you help Lord Raedric?

Raedric is so happy when the Legacy ends that he tells everyone to look under their seats, at which point every member of Gilded Vale receives A BRAND NEW CAR!

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

You can return to guilded vale and kill him again in his vampire form actually, you just need to find a quest giver for it. Where? Won't tell.

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

You can return to guilded vale and kill him again in his vampire form actually, you just need to find a quest giver for it. Where? Won't tell.

That happens even if you support him?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Sure, as long as you kill him after the fact like a proper Skaenite.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

When the quest activates? RIght after he is killed or at another time?

You can activate quest in act III.

I'm also interested what happens in the long run when you help Readric and kill Kolsc. I know that reputation goes down in guilded vale, but is there another quest in act 3 like when you kill Readric?

I'm also interested what happens in the long run when you help Readric and kill Kolsc. I know that reputation goes down in guilded vale, but is there another quest in act 3 like when you kill Readric?

No further quests. The ending for Gilded Vale is interesting though

Apparently Raderic ain't that bad. After all, he beileives what he done helped to lift the curse and as such he became cool and relaxed ruler.

What a Dicky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMuarmjWmJc