Just wondering why some maps have markers for important places  exits but most do not ?

I appreciate some people hate these markers but some people do, be good to see markers on all maps with an

ON/OFF marker option maybe.

• Like 1

Yeah custom map markers was something i felt was missing as well. Especially since this is an old school rpg, so no quest arrows, heh. I might be getting old, but sometimes i was like, where the "bleep" was that npc again....

• Like 1

Yeah custom map markers was something i felt was missing as well. Especially since this is an old school rpg, so no quest arrows, heh. I might be getting old, but sometimes i was like, where the "bleep" was that npc again....

Yeah or like you do a dungeon but there's a room with too powerful enemies in it, so you put a marker at the entrance and you write "unfinished"

the bleep is you got journal where you can write down, probably you want something that can be mark down, why not write it down. All area is pretty small, and if you keep jumping between quest surely you going to forget where to get back to the NPC you looking for.

Edited by syarulax

I have notes reminding me where there are camping supplies that did not fit in inventory.

at least the markers only display text if you mouse over them (in case you want to remain in the dark and find out what it is by going to it)

Of course that assumes you have the self control to not mouse over it... :no:

• Like 1

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...