How does the Steward of Caed Nua rebuilds things?

Topic. This boggle my mind. So the steward talks to you, its like a spirit of the keep. It could take commands from you, I get it. But how does the Steward commands someone to build something? 

It doesn't have a body or whatever, so it can't go a bar/town or whatever and hire people to work on the keep. Anyone have any clue?

With her marble muscles.

:)...as good an explanation as any.

I guess it's assumed that you or one of your companions go to town to barter for the initial work force, but it would have been nice to actually do/see that we did that or something. After the start it would be easy to command some guards to go talk to merchants for materials or something. The Stronghold as it is is kind of letdown, but that's what the modders are for!:)

...oh and I wish we hired companies/at least few guards at a time and not just one. But seeing what we are paying them it might be no one wants to come work for us?

She is a giant talking statue, which has the ability to take your orders regardless of where you are in the world. 

She obviously has Fix it Felix on speed dial - I hear he has the ability to travel to other games.

Fix-It-Felix-Jr-pic-jpeg.jpg

exactly, she hires people to fix your keep

By calling them with her marble cell phone.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Now you are just being silly! The girl obviously shout really, really loud for help and that's her way to find people to build with!

...I am still expecting a band of adventurers to come looking for the reason of the noises...

It would really, really help with believability if she had a stone golem task force, yeah.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.