Is there any reason to? This is often something I wonder about in RPGs, what is the point of being able to use scrolls on a spellcaster if he can already, you know, cast the same spells them sans scrolls?

Edited by NoxNoctum

TBH the skills don't seem very well thought out. I pump mechanics on one character and pump Athletics really high on all of them. The rest are just for RP purposes for the main character.

You've clearly never experienced the joy of five Rolling Flames bouncing in a crisscross pattern across a field of enemies.

• Like 1

TBH the skills don't seem very well thought out. I pump mechanics on one character and pump Athletics really high on all of them. The rest are just for RP purposes for the main character.

You've clearly never experienced the joy of five Rolling Flames bouncing in a crisscross pattern across a field of enemies.

Or an accuracy boosting potion that seems to last forever.

Katarack21, on 02 Apr 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

Rapscallion, on 02 Apr 2015 - 10:07 AM, said:

I've never experienced the joy of Rolling Flames doing a damn thing. Not sure if my game is bugged, but in 15 or so uses of this spell it has failed to do damage to anything at all in its path. I've completely ditched it.

question of difficulty...PotD scrolls are sometimes only way to zerg down big groups. 

problems of scrolls is still, they need ingredients to create...and you cannot buy the ingredients at gamestart to boost your game...you need to find.

I like actually mechanik, too. traps give you extra XP, and mechanik hidden increase accuracy of your traps +3 per skillpoint.

means 10 mechanik = 30 extra accuracy on trap, which is a big number.

Edited by Aqvamare
  • Like 1