Those of us who kickstarted the $65 pledge for the box, got the shaft

And to be clear - I'm not saying game is bad. My around 25+ hours with it are amazing, but come on... 120$ and I MAYBE will get physical rewards sometimes June (my personal 'prediction') and actual disc who knows when sad.png

In all fairness... it's been a week and you haven't gotten anything, so you're assuming it's going to take at least another four weeks? I'm not sure how you figure that. The more time that passes, the more likely it is that you're going to receive your stuff sooner.

I get that they could've handled communication better. But, "You haven't heard from me yet" doesn't mean "we're somehow still working on even getting just your stuff in stock so that we can ship it to you!".

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Just checked my backer portal and they've added a Hero Edition key to my Products page. I backed at the $500 tier, so check your backer portals, folks. Looks like Obs is giving out extra keys.

THANK YOU, OBS!

Woo, have a Hero Edition now as well. Neat-o!