Really want to buy, but...

People are just beeing drama queens again. I´ve played 27 hours now and I had to restart the game two times because of a blackscreen and reload maybe one or two times cuz something got stuck. Hardly what I would call "game breaking"

Full passive skill wipes, encounter abilities locking as 'Already activated', Ciphers losing the ability to gain focus, Ranger companions vanishing, whole maps being unaccessible, a DoT you can get that will never go away, getting permanently stuck in combat, and save files that break for good. I don't think all these issues came from people being 'drama queens.' But congratulations on your blackscreens, I wish I was just dealing with a game that would crash periodically but that's something that hasn't happened to me yet, so I'm just going to assume you're lying and making a big deal. 

why should I lie to you, some random dude on the internet? If you dont believe me or all the others who, so far, have experienced almost no problem, well then.. be happy about it. or sad i guess, whatever do what you like.

OP asked about the bugs in the game everyone is complaining about. He got an answer, from both sides. Usually only the ones who experience bugs are complaining loudly. Most people who have no problems dont go to forens and make a threads.

"Game breaking" is a stretch.  Yes, you can end up being a bit weaker than you could be if you double click to wear gear, but it won't break the game. 

Every single game has some bugs on release.  The classics that everyone loves and plays over the years all had some bugs.  And ever single game that has ever been released has people showing up to complain bitterly about it.  The first person to ever play football probably complained that his toes were getting sore.  As some described it elsewhere, Obsidian is the worst game company ever, a position shared jointly by the majority of game companies.

But on the other hand, it hurts not at all to wait awhile.