Sign in to follow this  
Vizjerie

Had to cheat to fix a bug and now i have no achievements.. any work arounds?

So, there is a certain quest that caused me and apparently many to be stuck in a location and unable to leave without game crashing and the only way to leave is to cheat to an other location. however now my achievements are disabled.. anyone know a work around?

Thank you!

I don't think there is? once you activate console there is no way to turn achievements back on other than starting a new game. I guess just worry about getting your achievements in the next playthrough

Join the Orcz and help scribe everything that goes on in the world of Pillars of Eternity!

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki

I actually have a simliar issue because I restored some stats that were altered. I wish the guys at Obsidian could talk to Steam about resetting that after the first major patch fixes these bugs.

but apparently this bug is very common :( what happens if i keep getting it... damn thats too bad though theres no work around.

You had two options - wait for the patch, or do the sloppy fix that disables achievements and is liable to cause more problems. Now, your options are completing the game without achievements, or restarting.