I'd say "no", based on the distinct possibility that you're trolling, or if true, the likelihood that the problem lies with your computer, not the game. Given that you haven't even tried to resolve the problem, I'm going for the former.

• Like 1

I'd say "no", based on the distinct possibility that you're trolling, or if true, the likelihood that the problem lies with your computer, not the game. Given that you haven't even tried to resolve the problem, I'm going for the former.

Why have I not tried to fix the problem?

Refund because the game crashes?

Fix your PC.

What part of my PC need to be fixed?

Contact Obsidian directly about this stuff. On the forums it sounds just like trolling.

Is this not Obsidians forum?

True, anyone who honestly wants a refund would not go and ask about this publicly.  Doing so it just a wink-and-a-nod way to say "this sucks".

Yes, it does suck. Never have I played a game that does not work.

32-bit?

I went 64-bit just to play PoE.

I have a 64-bit system.

Hello.

I played a couple of hours of Pillars Of Eternity, now I am stuck because the game just crashes.

Can I get a refund?

I've reported you to the moderators for being a clown. 

Nothing personal. Just trying to help here... it is my goal to improve the community as a whole with your removal from these forums.

• Like 3

Contact Obsidian directly about this stuff. On the forums it sounds just like trolling.

You should probably contact a dev directly.

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

It was an assumption based on the fact that all you did was "wah-wah" and demand a refund. With nary a hint of you actually doing anything about it. Not exactly a stretch.

• Like 1

If only it was possible for parents to get a refund on children...

• Like 1

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

It was an assumption based on the fact that all you did was "wah-wah" and demand a refund. With nary a hint of you actually doing anything about it. Not exactly a stretch.

I tried different save states, replaying the segment, different party setup, item setups. Then I was told that I should get the steam version instead of the GOG version, due to steams on the fly patching. So I did get the steam version, and it did not solve the issue.

this game is amazing. I'm sorry you don't like it, some people are capable to enjoying a game that requires reading, intelligence, and a shred of creative ability.

I'd recommend getting Madden 2014 next time. I hear that has a lot less reading in it.  

Yes I would love to read the rest of the story, but I can't . Since you could not read the forum, that is because the game crashes.

Why would you recommend Madden 2014 when I like these role-playing games?

If neither the GOG nor the Steam version work, I'd be inclined to believe it's something to do with your rig. Are your drivers up to date? What OS are you using? Are you running the game as admin? What are your system specs? You should post in the Tech Support forum with as much info as possible. Someone may be able to help you get it running.

I tried different save states, replaying the segment, different party setup, item setups. Then I was told that I should get the steam version instead of the GOG version, due to steams on the fly patching. So I did get the steam version, and it did not solve the issue.

this game is amazing. I'm sorry you don't like it, some people are capable to enjoying a game that requires reading, intelligence, and a shred of creative ability.

I'd recommend getting Madden 2014 next time. I hear that has a lot less reading in it.  

Yes I would love to read the rest of the story, but I can't . Since you could not read the forum, that is because the game crashes.

I'd suggest you ignore him, he's being intentionally ignorant and unhelpful.

These forums are not the appropriate place to request a refund. You have very limited and probably not particularly effective options. As suggested:

(1) Contact Obsidian directly; email support@obsidian.net

(2) Contact whoever you purchased the game from. 

Have a nice day.

• Like 4

Because you have 5 posts and none of them seem to follow Obsidian's "How to Report an Issue" request.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/72439-must-read-how-to-report-an-issue/

What part of my PC need to be fixed?

Well without knowing what the issue is (see above) its kind of hard to determine how to fix the issue.

It is.

The technical support forum is here: http://forums.obsidian.net/forum/104-pillars-of-eternity-technical-support-spoiler-warning/

Posting the thread here with none of the "How to Report an Issue" stuff makes it seem like you don't really want to solve an issue.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'd suggest you ignore him, he's being intentionally ignorant and unhelpful.

These forums are not the appropriate place to request a refund. You have very limited and probably not particularly effective options. As suggested:

(1) Contact Obsidian directly; email support@obsidian.net

(2) Contact whoever you purchased the game from. 

Have a nice day.

Okay, thanks, I will try that.