So yesterday my Wizard and Cleric got to the point where the tier one spells were spammable and came back after each encounter.

Is this something that happens when you hit a certain level, a hidden effect of the "Bonus level 1 spell" talent which I grabbed just before, or a bug?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Level based. It says so in the in-game class descriptions for Wizard, Cleric, and Druid when you create your character, right down at the bottom where people might easily overlook it.

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.

Level based. It says so in the in-game class descriptions for Wizard, Cleric, and Druid when you create your character, right down at the bottom where people might easily overlook it.

Curse you, scroll wheel!!

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Yes, and its amazing.  I wish it was a bit earlier, I can imagine cool builds around that staff spell.

wtb mod.

Yeah the moment it happens it's like GG.