Issue getting to Od Nua Level 2

Marceror

Question

Not sure if I'm just missing something obvious, but I'm starting to get worried that I may have hit a bug.

I've confronted Maerwald (sp?). I have the "The Master Below" which indicates that I should explore the Endless Paths.

Yet, there's a big door, or more aptly, a wall blocking me from getting to the stair case that leads down to level 2. I can see that there is a selectable area on the ground on the far side of the door, but I can't interact with it. I perused the strategy guide and it indicated that I simply needed to ask the Steward about the curse to get past the door. I have done that, but the door appears to be impassable.

Sound like a bug, or is this a PEBCAD?

P.E.B.C.A.D. = Problem exists between chair and desk

• Like 1

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

4 answers to this question

There's a door on the East side that used to have a glowy forcefield, preventing you from passing it.
After speaking to the steward, that goes away, and you can proceed down a set of stairs behind it.

The stairs you're talking about is a path you come UP from later on in the dungeon.

• Like 1

Okay, I just reread the strat guide and was coming to that same conclusion.

Trying now, and for the record, happy that the problem was apparently my own idiocy!

Yep, this was your standard, class A PEBCAD! Such a technical problem can be tricky to workaround, but since I'm something of a master with these sorts of issues I managed to work it out. ;)

Thanks for the help Noraver. At this point, I can't tell who's more excited, Kana or me?

• Like 1