White Saber discovered!!!

Akari has confirmed that one of the new colours is white/silver.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Akari has confirmed that one of the new colours is white/silver.

correction two new colours are white and silver. or in other words white and silver will both be in the game and are seperate colours.

on topic: That pic is a horible fake!!!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Wow, what a horrible fake.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Is one of the new saber colors silver/white?

Yeah. :)

-Akari

True, but that doesn't mean that screenshot is real.

But it means that it could easily be real! So why r u complaining? So what if it is or it isn't? That colour is in the game.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Actually, the saber appears to leave an afterimage when swung leading to the blur. And from what I can tell the color is white. Watch the trailer again and look for the image. I saw it. I admit he drew circles and decorations in white, but the original image appears to be genuine.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I just had another look too. I does appear to be white. It appears at about 56-58 seconds in. Have a look for urselves.

I wasn't complaining there white and silver made it into the game. The more customization is in the better. However I do find the screenshot somewhat amusing.

And I may need to rewatch that trailer again just to double check.

U should! It does look white on the trailer.

yes... I got this from the trailer... I noticed something funny about the color of the saber

There wasn't any color!! So, I got the idea to make a crappy photo I DO believe it is an actual white lightsaber in the ACTUAL trailer

Yes it was a little crap! But i think you were correct. You should have done a better job on copying it b4 u posted it though. :)

Well done for spotting it.

Yes, and Vader wore white armor.

Well he must have cos this saber is white. :o

Looking at the trailor again, there are a couple of other points where there is a sabre that looks like it is white but this is the clearest occurance.