buried secret quest bug

wotdlois

Question

I realize there are bugs in the game and have put it on hold till a patch is released but an issue i had in my first  playthrough is the following:  In Guilded Vale - in regards to the buried secrets quest.  I met Wirtan at the start of the ruined temple and agreed to get the bones, as per the dialogue.  When i get down to the room with the spirit, the conversation says, the man is already dead and the option to get the bones never appears no matter which dialog i choose. I assume this is referencing Wirtan but i have no idea why he is dead or if his death was triggered by something i did in the temple. I go back up to the start of the temple and he is nowhere to be found?  Any play through i have seen or read always has you collect the bones and confront wirtan.  

I did a little back tracking in my saves and the quest is active, at the start of the temple ,when my party is talking to Wirtan and can easily be seen in the quest journal.  If i go one save ahead, literally 6 minutes ahead on the starting level, the quest is not in my quest journal.  Completely disappeared with no way of triggering it again or completing it.  Has anyone experienced this?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet