Okay I got an idea of a death godhead chanter who is terrifying. I'm thinking he's in the thick of battle swinging his 2 handed sword while chanting harmful things at his enemies and summoning ghosts and undead. I'm guessing a death knight type mercenary....kinda sorta..

Anyway what would be a good attribute selection for a chanter who's focused on being a "battlemage" using a 2 hander and summoning and debuffing? The atributes all look good but I'm thinking might and intelligence are most important and resolve and perception being second most important? Well maybe resolve being more important than perception but I'm going with perception being important due to roleplay as him being a mercenary.

How does thick grew their tongues followed by come,come soft winds of death with phantom as his invocation?

What talents would u recommend?

I feel like Beloved Spirits is a must on any Chanter.

If you want to go for the evil feeling purely for style, pick up:

• Come, Come Soft Winds of Death
  • Lo, Their Endless Host, the Harbingers of Doom

And for invocations:

• White Worms Writhed in the Bellies of the Dead
  • Any of the summons.
  • Reny Daret's Ghost Spake, "I'll Catch You, Ben Fidel"

These are all the "evil" or "scary" abilities.

Chanters don't really need intelligence. They're generally pretty good as tanks, in which case you want constitution, resolve, and perception, but you could easily get away with building might and dexterity and just using a two-hander in medium armor to do flanking damage.

I would think stat-wise (assuming you don't totally want to min-max, just have a nice to play character)

13+ might

10+ dex

10+ con

13+ per

10+ int

15+ res

might: for 9% increase damage and healing.

dex: for a bit more attack speed with that slow 2 hander

con: doesn't really help a chanter. It's a percentage increase on a low amount to start with. Rely on your chant heals and other healing sources instead.

per: for deflection mainly

int: for increased area of effect, and duration on your invocations (if you use any that aren't summons). If you're mainly using debuff chants and summon invocations you can leave it around 10 or less, since even baseline area of effect at 10 is enough to hit all enemies in melee range etc.

res: for deflection and concentration (so your invocation casts don't get as badly interrupted)

Okay tyvm for advice I went with 15 10 15 14 10 14

I started with two-handed style for first talent, but I'm a bit lost on what talents to pick for a mercenary. I'm not sure if I should pick up the talent for accuracy for two handed weapons or ..... Bah

Okay I got an idea of a death godhead chanter who is terrifying. I'm thinking he's in the thick of battle swinging his 2 handed sword while chanting harmful things at his enemies and summoning ghosts and undead. I'm guessing a death knight type mercenary....kinda sorta..

Anyway what would be a good attribute selection for a chanter who's focused on being a "battlemage" using a 2 hander and summoning and debuffing? The atributes all look good but I'm thinking might and intelligence are most important and resolve and perception being second most important? Well maybe resolve being more important than perception but I'm going with perception being important due to roleplay as him being a mercenary.

How does thick grew their tongues followed by come,come soft winds of death with phantom as his invocation?

What talents would u recommend?

Intel will be utterly useless if you are going for a battlemage wth summons, summon last the whole encounter and so intel will do nothing, also if you are on the front line you will easily be in range for chants and invocations so the range is not important. My battlechanter has 4 intel, 18 constitution, 18 might, 8 dex, and 16 16 res and per i think