Never far from the Queen

cabal23

Question

So I am outside the door leading into the room with the chanters in the Temple of Woedica. You can sneak in if you wear the mask according to the ghost. So you are tasked to find the mask by said old ghost. I have the mask but it appears that the entrance is a scripted event where it asks you if you want to go in alone or with the party. This conversation only occurs with your main. Doesn't matter who is selected, it defaults to your main. I tried putting the hood on another character and it defaults to you main as I stated. Well the problem with this is my main is a Godlike who cannot wear a hood/helmet. He always spots you as an intruder if you enter with it just in your inventory. So I am assuming it is not possible for me to complete the quest in its intended fashion because my main is a Godlike? Am I missing something? I just want to answer his questions and proceed with the game without fighting that battle.

10 answers to this question

Just to clarify, if a mask is in your inventory as a godlike character, you can don it during the dialogue when you interact with the door.

However, if you enter the room without talking to anybody in the area, you're basically going in without knowing information on the group, so you have limited options, none of which are convincing.

If you find the right person in the area and get proper information from them, another option can become available that can lead to progressing through the quest peacefully.

I hope this helps.

That must be the issue. I killed them outside. I am going to go back to an earlier save and try not killing them. It weird it lets me in the room and they ask me my name. BUt all choices end in an attack. I talked to the guy who you rehearse the script with as well.

Edited by cabal23

Ok I just ran the whole thing again. There is no one down here gaurding the door. My save was from the beginning of the level. I am now standing outside rthe door that allows me to don the hood. For some reason now I have a 4th entry. Bizzare. Thanks for you help.

• Like 1