Few bugs to report.

PatPatrick

Question

Hello. Thats few bugs what i found:

1. After one battle my summons (im playing Chanter mc) didn't dissapeared, but joined the team and traveled around untill i'm summoned them once more. But after that on EVERY game screen there is always three skeletons and one Phantom. They joins the fight on my side, but can't be controlled (if it happens next to them).

Screens attached - skeleton, phantom, skeleton2.

2. When one my char (Kila? big, chanter one, can't remember names of this dummies) falled on the floor (mb he was knocked down and paralyzed at the same time) - after battle ends, he was still lying on the floor and instead of walking, just slided on his ass after the team.
Screen - sliding, sliding 2.

3. When pet of my dwarven ranger is down in the battle, she got stats penalty (something "sorrow" or whatewer, -20 to accuracy). But in my game this penalty is permanent, and didnt cleaned out after battle or resting. Only way to get rid of it - to kick ranger out of the team (in castle) and to hire her again.

But after another battle stupid pet dies again, and this awful debuff reappears. (didnt have any screens for this, but can make it, if you need one or two).

save file attached.

its strange, but i cant upload any files.... goddamn, i need to do bugreport for bugreport... F*** my life.... Will ry another browser

1 answer to this question

Hello. Thats few bugs what i found:

1. After one battle my summons (im playing Chanter mc) didn't dissapeared, but joined the team and traveled around untill i'm summoned them once more. But after that on EVERY game screen there is always three skeletons and one Phantom. They joins the fight on my side, but can't be controlled (if it happens next to them).

Screens attached - skeleton, phantom, skeleton2.

Please fix this bug! It is terrible!