Knights Crucible talent

You need to talk with some named NPC in their stronghold (I'm with them as well and have the talent), can't remember which, but probably the commander. If you have either Mob Justice or The Merciless Hand already, you can forget it. You can have good rep with all 3 of 'em at the same time, but you will only get a talent from whoever you complete their last mission for.

I don't know about the Crucible Knights, but I got Mob Justice already in Defiance Bay after doing 2 quests for the Dozens. Quite early in the game I would say, before even going to Dyrford. I thought you could get the other two at roughly the same point in the game (but only one talent total of course).

Edited by termokanden

You need to talk with some named NPC in their stronghold (I'm with them as well and have the talent), can't remember which, but probably the commander. If you have either Mob Justice or The Merciless Hand already, you can forget it. You can have good rep with all 3 of 'em at the same time, but you will only get a talent from whoever you complete their last mission for.

talked to everyone could be a bug. 

How do you get this talent I see in the wiki. I'm a champion for them and did all their quests. 

Please can you provide the link to check the faction rewards?

http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Second_Skin