Quest Blocker - The Trials of Durance

Senka

Question

The problem is the one referenced in this thread.

Here is my savefile and here is my output log.

Description : After having explored a lot of dialogue options and spent a lot of time with Durance, the dream to further his quest triggers. However the conversation option to ask him about the dream doesn't show up.

Steps to reproduce : Load the savefile. Rest, which will trigger the dream. Talk to Durance and see that the option to ask him about the vision isn't available.

Screenshots :

Triggering the Durance dream.
There is an icon showing he wants to talk to further the quest.
But no dialog option available.
Even after asking him to talk.

In the meantime, would there be a manual console command to help me unlock the conversation option?

1 answer to this question

The problem is the one referenced in this thread.

Here is my savefile and here is my output log.

Description : After having explored a lot of dialogue options and spent a lot of time with Durance, the dream to further his quest triggers. However the conversation option to ask him about the dream doesn't show up.

Steps to reproduce : Load the savefile. Rest, which will trigger the dream. Talk to Durance and see that the option to ask him about the vision isn't available.

Screenshots :

Triggering the Durance dream.

There is an icon showing he wants to talk to further the quest.

But no dialog option available.

Even after asking him to talk.

In the meantime, would there be a manual console command to help me unlock the conversation option?

I'll cross-post here what I believe is a fix - it worked in Senka's case. It is not likely to make it into the next patch, but should be in the one after, and in the meantime I've posted the files there that fix the problem.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/73209-the-trials-of-durance/?p=1621874