The pretty robe I found for my pretty hat

Oh yes it definitely dropped from one of those gold named supporter NPCs that you can peer into the souls of. I'm just not telling which or where. And there might be more than one.

Though lucky for me, it was the very first one I killed.

If anyone does find it, don't spoil it! This could be the start of getting everyone to murder all the supporter NPCs.

When you look at the NPC that has the clothes you can see the NPC wearing them.  The same goes for the hat.  No murder spree required.  In fact, if you play your cards right they will actually pick a fight with you, so you don't even have to soil your conscience much.

Mungri selfishly hoarding knowledge has sent me into a homicide spiral I can only escape by murdering everyone

• Like 1

Oh yes it definitely dropped from one of those gold named supporter NPCs that you can peer into the souls of. I'm just not telling which or where. And there might be more than one.

Though lucky for me, it was the very first one I killed.

If anyone does find it, don't spoil it! This could be the start of getting everyone to murder all the supporter NPCs.

When you look at the NPC that has the clothes you can see the NPC wearing them.  The same goes for the hat.  No murder spree required.  In fact, if you play your cards right they will actually pick a fight with you, so you don't even have to soil your conscience much.

The hat was in a drawer though, very easy to find. But I only found 3 hats with feathers so far.

You've gotta kill em all to get it that way tongue.png

It's like Pokemon, gone horribly, horribly wrong.

• Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I demand Obsidian creates CSI:PoE

Just to bring justice to you murders. (Even if you are well dressed) ;)

That would make a very interesting fanfict. CSI:PoE. Detailing the dastardly deeds and exploits of those who might be CE aligned. And the intrepid hero(s) who sought to thwart them.

PoE is one game where I wouldn't mind more clothing items, because they are actually best "armor" for many types of characters.

Little known fact. Clothing can hold more enchantments than heavier armors. Helps make up for the lack of DR.

• Like 5

Know what you call Mario when he's in full plate?

DR MARIO!

6_u

BUT WHY CANT I ENCHANT MY HATS?

Because they're already so enchanting! 6_u

Edited by Lephys
  • Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Im having difficulty finding her a fine rod. I found several fine scepters and a fine wand early on in the game, but Wael priest only gets +10 accuracy with a rod (and staff) and I cant find any fine rods. Dont tell me where any are!

I could enchant, but pilgrims crowns are too rare.

Edited by Mungri

by the way, you can get this item of clothing as part of a side quest in Twin Elms 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Yes, we demand enchantable hats!

(I've already made known my request for a proper milliner and haberdasher, but enchantable hats goes without saying.)

(Edit: Although, I suppose sharing a handicap with the godlike is not such a terrible thing.)

Edited by PrimeJunta

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Not sure if it's been mentioned (I only checked the first page of replies) but it should really be noted that this is not a robe. In game terms, this is a really, really important distinction, because robes are terrible and clothing is not.

This, specifically, is the Vailian Clothing, cloth_outfit_vailian, I believe. And it unfortunately does not look as good on men. That said, I wish there was more clothing in the game, including a version of this without the floral patterns (or whatever it is).

It looks great in white, because it covers up the pattern (it's always white) and makes you look at least 50% more pimp.

t50aJUd.jpg