The pretty robe I found for my pretty hat

Oh yes it definitely dropped from one of those gold named supporter NPCs that you can peer into the souls of. I'm just not telling which or where. And there might be more than one.

Though lucky for me, it was the very first one I killed.

If anyone does find it, don't spoil it! This could be the start of getting everyone to murder all the supporter NPCs.

And now i'm tempted to make a serial killer as my first character... just to get that pimp robe.

You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin

:cat:

Oh yes it definitely dropped from one of those gold named supporter NPCs that you can peer into the souls of. I'm just not telling which or where. And there might be more than one.

Though lucky for me, it was the very first one I killed.

If anyone does find it, don't spoil it! This could be the start of getting everyone to murder all the supporter NPCs.

When you look at the NPC that has the clothes you can see the NPC wearing them.  The same goes for the hat.  No murder spree required.  In fact, if you play your cards right they will actually pick a fight with you, so you don't even have to soil your conscience much.