What could go wrong....

Someone could lob a Molotov c0cktail into their offices during the middle of the day.

Boom.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Feargus's secret dealings with the Mafia could go wrong and the entire design team could be taken out a liquidated as reprisal.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

What could go wrong... A bit far fetched, but Karzak actually mentioned it. I'm probably breaking some unwritten rule by agreeing with Karzak, but nevermind. :rolleyes:

They could try too hard to make it Kotor2, thereby missing the opportunity to show what they are capable of. A good sequel is not necessarily more of the original.

A new experience, that leans more on the original to save a bit of resources on the introduction department to an already established setting, would make more sense. Hopefully not the much joked about expansion pack with the same "look and feel" as the original. Might as well play that one again.

Of course, this is market economy, so one never knows, but still, I'm currently an optimist, considering the bits and pieces of information given so far. B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

i don't think it could go wrong as long as the devs are passionate about gaming experience and care about their customers this will be a GREAT game .not perfect but great even better than last one ;)

Don't forget the history of the company when i heard about the company i said : WTF? then i check its history and i said : oh k :)

What could go wrong....

JAR JAR BINKS

George might want a Gungan NPC to give advice throughout the game.

"Mesa no likes the Sith!" "Owsah, Yousa gonna use da lightsabah??" "I tinksa yousa should do that!"

What could go wrong....

JAR JAR BINKS

"Mesa no likes the Sith!" "Owsah, Yousa gonna use da lightsabah??" "I tinksa yousa should do that!"

*Shivers in fear*

They could make Guido shoot first! Then again they could have an Ewok Sith Lord.

What could go wrong....

JAR JAR BINKS

I never play Dark Side if i can help, it's against my nature. But if that's happen, be sure i'll be more then happy to become the new sith lord, then we'll see about the Gungan...

What could go wrong....

Lucas Arts...

A Lucas Art stright-jacket, to stop any original ideas could be a problem.

But considering that horrible holiday special that did a long time ago and Episode one, I find it hard to imagine what anyone could do that would tarnish SW any more then those two. :blink:

But one can never understand the minds of people in power. :ph34r:

I think the limitations of the Aurora engine is what could make this game go horribly wrong. I want a real 3D-engine for crying out loud!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It would be nice, but I don't think it matters a great deal, simply reusing the engine allows for more content and story, and it gets the game out sooner.

With some changes in level design I think the limitations in the engine will be far less noticeable.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I think the limitations of the Aurora engine is what could make this game go horribly wrong. I want a real 3D-engine for crying out loud!

Kotor doesn't use the Aurora engine so that's not a problem. Try the Odyssey engine instead.

Kotor doesn't use the Aurora engine so that's not a problem. Try the Odyssey engine instead.

Odyssey is aurora

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?