I'd like to request the option to disable night and day.

I don`t know whether there are quests that trigger only at night, but hopefully not. You know, my adventurers like to adventure during the day and sleep during the night like normal folks. I hate to run around in the dark. The game looks quite good and I miss all that because it's always dark.

• Like 1

I'd like to request the option to disable night and day.

I don`t know whether there are quests that trigger only at night, but hopefully not. You know, my adventurers like to adventure during the day and sleep during the night like normal folks. I hate to run around in the dark. The game looks quite good and I miss all that because it's always dark.

Ha, you almost got me. April's fool. Wait what? Are you serious?

J_C from Codexia

You wouldn't have to use it if you didn't like it. That's why I would like to have it as an option.

Fallout did have quests that triggered at night so there you really needed this feature. Is there something like this here? If story-wise a quests needs to be at night the game can fast forward and then back.

Apart from braking in to somewhere or chasing ghosts, why would you adventure at night when you could do it at day? I never liked the day-night feature in any game. And the problem is, even if I manage to rest and start an area during day, time goes by too fast while just walking around and then it gets dark.

I personally wouldn't mind if they got rid of night.    Have an indicator that it is night if you want but I'm not a fan of the screen being dark.   Just makes things hard to see.    Small issue but I would turn it off if there was a toggle.

Unless night is a game mechanic where people go to sleep and aren't intractable, shops close, vision is impaired requiring torches (which wouldn't work in this game with the pathfinding), etc I don't see the point in it.   

• Like 1