The Long Hunt questline

havent dont that quest but looked in strat guide it says its in Northweald

Hi and thanks for the quick response!.

Where is this Northweald? This is really frustrating. I think Sagani's sidequest is the most annoying one, I got OCD on finishing quests so....

It's north of the Twin Elms on the way to Hylea's temple. If you can't access it, take either of 3 quests (investigate what happened to the other hunter, the dragon, the expedition guy that asks you to warn his mates)

Edited by dukefx

That's not Elmshore. That's Pearlwood Bluff, south of Defiance Bay.

1. Pearwood Bluff, edge of the cliff

2. Elmshore, adra arch

3. Northwaeld, north-west, that's where you find

Fangs hunters and Persoq reincarnated as a deer... bleeding out

2. Elmshore, adra arch

Is it possible that the Northwaeld part not to end with a fight? No matter what i say , the Fangs turn aggresive and I loose reputation with them.

Edited by billythegreat

2. Elmshore, adra arch

Is it possible that the Northwaeld part not to end with a fight? No matter what i say , the Fangs turn aggresive and I loose reputation with them.

Yes, it is possible for the confrontation to end without a fight.  I don't remember the exact dialog option, but it basically amounted to the PC asking/telling Sagani to back off.  Also, I do seem to recall that if the PC tried to say something like "let's not fight" (in so many words), it only triggered the Fangs to start a fight.  The non-violent way out of this comes down to convincing Sagani that that she performed her rituals and it was time to let the Fangs perform theirs.

• 1 month later...

In Act III, in an area called Northweald. You have to go through various other areas searching for him, though.

It is not only important, it is necessary to have Sagani in the party to even get the encounter with Persoq. I believe he's simply not there if she's not in the party.

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

I think that if Hiravias is in the party with you and Sagani when you finally find Persoq that he may egg Sagani on until she starts a fight with the Fangs even if you ask her to avoid bloodshed... or maybe he's only that mouthy if you've been encouraging him back toward his original patron. (I don't remember if I had him in my party at that time in the playthrough where I encouraged him toward his more contemplative path.)