I'd like to collect all the precious ideas within your souls :)

I'd want this thread to be one where we ask and try to answer questions that will increase our knowledge of the game. A lot of this could be used by players wanting to do special playtroughs ( Path of the Damned, Solo, 100% completion, Achievement, Speedrun). 

Asking questions: 

Be clear on what you want, and why.

Answering questions: 

It's encouraged to link to a source if it has already been answered. It is necessary to give proof (At least say how you tested it when you answer, or where you know it from) 

Attitude: 

This thread is only interested in knowledge, cooperation, and sex. Keep judgements, opinions, ect outside :)

-----------

Barbarian-)Carnage

Does the size of the main target influence the size of the splash ?

Dexterity:

Is it inferior to Might *for DPS* in every scenario, and = at best (0 DR) ? (It would be better in scenarios where damage does not matter IE: Might is a dump stat and you need to attack often: I can imagine a caster casting only CC spells, or someone with maxed Perception trying only to interrupt ? ) 

Weighting accuracy: 

What is the value of Accuracy VS 1.XDmg for different values of  (Accuracy-Deflection) and (Damage/Hit - DR )  ? 

(I am not exactly sure how to nail the formula. I'd like to do examples with in-game normal values, where you have to decide between weapon enchants and talents that give one or the other) 

Explaining the value of high Defenses / Finding the sweet spots.

Every point of every defenses is more valuable than the previous point, up to a certain value. What is this value ? How can players find it in game ? What are examples for a playtrough. 

( I suppose it's something like Ennemy accuracy +100 ? Or do we want only +75 and DR for the grazes ? ) 

Not really siding: Completing all quests

Is it possible to do all 3 Defiance Bay questlines ? (Dozen, Crucible, Doemenel ?) by losing reputation with one and starting with another ? 

Get... every item

I've noticed that in the caravan begining, you can gain much, much more by slaying the whole caravan ! How much of the world a ''completionist'' could steal/loot ? (Do every quest then kill & loot everyone, except a few ? :)

To be continued ! 

Usefull stuff: 

Sensuki Youtube channel

Pillars of Eternity Wiki 

Edited by Bartleby