Invincible Monsters Bug, well actually like 4 other bugs too

Bud Fudlacker

Question

I am on Level 9 of the Endless Path and twice in this map I have encountered enemies, slaughtered them mercilessly, and then they come back to life and continue fighting me now invincible and untargetable. The disease slime and the Cean Glwa have both done it.

After loading several times and getting the same result, I ran away from the disease slime and it eventually left me alone. Now it just sits there with the animations of being alive but I can't target it. When I went into combat with others near it, it started attacking me again and after beating the beatles I had to run away to get it to disengage.

The Cean Glwa is the exact same way now.

I loaded an earlier save...like two minutes earlier, and I went to go rest in my house. Darkness. I try to load the bedroom and I get a black screen with the mouse cursor visible. I can't see any menus or anything and I tried waiting a minute.

I am at a loss.   I couldn't find anything on the web after a few cursory searches.

The bug has now spiraled out of control.

First the menus had a few mess ups here and there. Text overlaying other texts. I finish a quest and suddenly My character, and only my main character, gets max level free. Just out of no where. I saw the level up icon so I started leveling up, knowing it was a bit early for that, and then boom the game gave me 4 levels for free. Has to be part of the bug

I can't figure out how to attach the save file, it says it is too big

1 answer to this question