Well you can only get to level 12 and then your capped in level so the amount of points you get plus your starting bonus, item bonus and sometimes food. But there is no real need to push it over the limit. You wont need over 10 lore for conversations or scrolls unless you suspect that they are making an expansion and you want to keep going and want to use the save for that game ;) I mean why would I have 14 lore and be able to use 7th level scrolls when there are non... yet 

Highest lore check I encountered was 10 and highest mechanic 11. With mediocre athletics your party passes all the checks (Left Durance with 1 athletics and he was gimping around with collapsed lung or strained ankle the last 1/3 of the game :p)

I haven't played a whole lot, mostly I've rerolled until I found the Class I like best (currently Barbarian).

1. Do all class get the same amount of skill points on level up?

2. Do you get the same amount of skill points at each level up?

3. What is the amount of skill points you get at level up?

Thanks

I happily went to 10 Mechanics and haven't run into the 11 door yet, but I have...umm, quite a few lockpicks in my stash, it should not be a problem.

The only one I go nuts with is Athletics.

The maximum skill level is actually quite easy to calculate. You get 6 skill points per level, with exception of level 1, or 64 total. First point in skill costs 1 skill point, the cost increases by 1 for each additional point meaning you can buy skill up to level 11. Aside your class and culture can add up to 4 points to a skill assuming you pick ones that have +2 to the same skill. So a grand total of 15, not counting any temporary bonuses from resting etc.

...which is, as mentioned, probably unnecessary large amount.

I happily went to 10 Mechanics and haven't run into the 11 door yet, but I have...umm, quite a few lockpicks in my stash, it should not be a problem.

The only one I go nuts with is Athletics.

You can manage with 10 mech, I think there was only 2 doors and few traps that needed more. Traps you can avoid and for doors you can use picks.

You wont need over 10 lore for conversations or scrolls unless you suspect that they are making an expansion

I already paid for it so they better make it. Just saying. :bat:

• Like 1