Earning the gods favor.

I kinda wanna do all of them. But! Fighting a dragon does not appeal much, are there ways around it? If there aren't any does anyone have any useful tips? Beraht's is another potential issue. More because I think it would be REALLY WEIRD if I just kill the entire sacrificial druid sect and not everyone in Twin Elm's turns hostile. Because it seems like they should. I don't know if they actually do. Is there any way around that? Like a sneaky way of killing him? Or maybe getting him to sacrifice himself?

I kinda wanna do all of them. But! Fighting a dragon does not appeal much, are there ways around it? If there aren't any does anyone have any useful tips? Beraht's is another potential issue. More because I think it would be REALLY WEIRD if I just kill the entire sacrificial druid sect and not everyone in Twin Elm's turns hostile. Because it seems like they should. I don't know if they actually do. Is there any way around that? Like a sneaky way of killing him? Or maybe getting him to sacrifice himself?

Go through with all of them. All of them have multiple ways to be solved and all have very specific ways the Gods ACTUALLY want you to solve them. Actually open up the books about the gods and try to understand the text and understand what they like and what their motivations are; the answer may not be what you'd initially expect. Berath is kind of the freebie because I don't see how you could fail it other than refusing to do it. The other three, it's possible to "complete" the quest only to discover you've failed it when you return to pray, because you did not take actions the Gods approved of.

But yeah, give all of them a try and just solve them the way you think the god would like. As said, Berath is the only one that seemed to me to be a case of "just don't do it if you disagree with this task."

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Go through with all of them. All of them have multiple ways to be solved and all have very specific ways the Gods ACTUALLY want you to solve them. Actually open up the books about the gods and try to understand the text and understand what they like and what their motivations are; the answer may not be what you'd initially expect. Berath is kind of the freebie because I don't see how you could fail it other than refusing to do it. The other three, it's possible to "complete" the quest only to discover you've failed it when you return to pray, because you did not take actions the Gods approved of.

But yeah, give all of them a try and just solve them the way you think the god would like. As said, Berath is the only one that seemed to me to be a case of "just don't do it if you disagree with this task."

So no snekky killing of the archdruid then?

You can talk to the dragon and about why she came to this place. Then you can make a choice to let her live. 

As for the druid sect, I have no clue. It seems one must kill the dwarf archdruid, even though I personally would have expected there to be a more elegant choice

• Like 1

As for the druid sect, I have no clue. It seems one must kill the dwarf archdruid, even though I personally would have expected there to be a more elegant choice

Preach. My mind boggles at the idea of being able to kill a high ranking member of a society that hums with antipathy towards outsiders with absolutely no ramifications. At least the other one wasn't actually IN the city.