Zealous Focus w/ Critical Focus Talent has infinite range?

Lasci

Question

Looking at Pallegina's tooltip for Zealous Focus, it states that it has a base of 2.5m, but I've tested it thoroughly and it appears as if it's just a straight up buff to the entirety of the party with no range restriction. It's showing up on the buff bar next to character portraits and I've checked the accuracy bonuses in the combat log. All signs point towards this being an ability that buffs the party without a range restriction.

Is this a tooltip error? 

8 answers to this question

To prevent it you need to NOT save and then reload the save in any area where you can recruit companions.

To see if you have abnormal stats you can check your values and see if you have overly high bonuses for your level.

Like 90 deflection at level 3, for example. The magnitude depends on how many cycles of save/load you did in those locations.

To prevent it you need to NOT save and then reload the save in any area where you can recruit companions.

To see if you have abnormal stats you can check your values and see if you have overly high bonuses for your level.

Like 90 deflection at level 3, for example. The magnitude depends on how many cycles of save/load you did in those location.

It is frustrating buying a game, spend hours on it and then come to know it is so broken that all you have done could have enabled permanent bugs and **** alike. I feel upset and bewildered.