Some better battles...

no, i dont mean better moves or better combat fighting, i jsut mean better fights, like perhaps as many sugested, dueling arenas on other planets or perhaps a combat simulater.

but the battles on kotor were pretty easy. althow i did have 3 jedi on my side threw most of the game.

but the battles dident last very long. id like to see some wheres theirs just waves coming at you, or perhaps a hard boss.

or put on a difficulty slider.

but the battles dident last very long. id like to see some wheres theirs sjut waves coming at you, or perhaps a hard boss.

*Heaving big sigh...*

Why does that sound like Diablo (Eek!)... :p

At least let some of that be optional then, for those who like a roleplaying game more than a combat game. It's never going to be a good combat game anyway (well, not compared to what is otherwise available on the market).

or put on a difficulty slider.

Sounds like a better idea. Then the less combat inclined amongst us can skip some of the more tedious and time consuming combats :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

but the beattles on kotor were pretty easy. althow i did have 3 jedi on my side threw most of the game.

The Fab Four were in KOTOR...? I didn't know Bioware did pop culture references.

yeah, the beatles were there, dont you remember?

John teaching you the ways of the force

Paul, the best member of your party

George was the guy who malak ordered to send out the droids (remember, star forge?)

Ringo was the guy in the locker :p