Druid: Scion of Flame and Wild Strike Burn Stack?

I have some questions regarding some talents;

1. Do the talents Scion of Flame (the extra burn damage part) and Wild Strike Burn (the Druid class talent) stack?

2. And does the 20% burn damage part of Scion of Flame boost my Druid fire spells?

Cheers!

Edited by Telmorial

1. No, they don't stack. I tried with the corresponding shock talents and it made no difference in the extra on-hit damage.

2. I haven't tried on a druid, but I'm well expecting those talents should boost spell damage. If anyone can confirm though would be best.

1. No, they don't stack. I tried with the corresponding shock talents and it made no difference in the extra on-hit damage.

2. I haven't tried on a druid, but I'm well expecting those talents should boost spell damage. If anyone can confirm though would be best.

Thanks for your reply. I guess the wildstrike series only are supposed to effect the shapeshift attacks but it would be nice to get a confirmation from a dev.

But I agree, it would make sense the Scion of Flame (and other versions such as shock) should effect spells. I did do some tests but the combat logs don't display any extra damage when I do spells from the SoF talent. But, saying that, one of my Druid fire spells (can't remember the name but it's the 2nd level fire spell) did 41 damage when the spell description displays max 37, so maybe it is working.

Can confirm tenuously that it works. I took off all the DR on one of my low reflex characters and used a level up to test.

Was able to hit him with a BURN SPELL and never went above the maximum listed damage (50 hits)

picked up scion of the flame, and three times did ABOVE the listed maximum damage. Should work for other elements as well unless they're bugged.