Bounty permanently fail if I imprison sly cyrdel?

Wow, I never even thought of that when I optioned to kill him instead of sending him to prison. I hope it's not a bug for your sake. 

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat. 

I always kill the persons instead of imprisoning them because otherwise you dont get their items (correct me if im wrong) and that can be unique ones. The only time i locked someone up he escaped after 2 days.....Nice.

Anybody can tell me what you get or can do if you lock someone up?

I always kill the persons instead of imprisoning them because otherwise you dont get their items (correct me if im wrong) and that can be unique ones. The only time i locked someone up he escaped after 2 days.....Nice.

Anybody can tell me what you get or can do if you lock someone up?

I locked up one guy as well, he stayed there for quite a while, I told the dungeon keeper to whip him good. Nothing much came of it, I was offered 200 cp for his release, opted not to and later he escaped. After that big load of meh I stopped taking prisoners. 

• Like 1

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat. 

I killed him but didnt even get a head from him! :o how can i solve this? 

Try again, are you sure? If you did kill him make sure you picked up everything, and then try going to the warden regardless and see what he says.

yes im sure, i checked the place he stood when i noticed i didnt have the head! Any way to reset the encouter or something? :o 

I also checked my dungeon - no criminal :(