Hello its my barb build

DW  Stiletos

based on "Azureith's Stiletto" with prock on crit  "Spell Striking:Jolting Touch".  (Gale Vale)

And "Oidhreacht" With Life Steal 20%

12RwasR.png

Race:  Mountin dwarf

Class: Barbarian

Culture: The Living Lands

Attribute

Str - 21 

Con - 14

Dex - 17 (for atack speed)

Per - 11

Int - 5 (dont realy need)

Res - 11

Abilities & TalentsCarnage

Carnage -  Key talant , aoe damage with regular attacks , Azureith's Stiletto also give great aoe dmg with Jolting Touch (55-65 electric damage) on crits + Great Lifesteal from "Oidhreacht"

Frenzy -                            Agrrrhh

Greater Frenzy -               Boost Frenzy

Accurate Cournage -       More crits

Blooded -                         X2 dmg on low endurance

Weapon Focus:Ruffian - More crits

Brutal Force -                   Ggreat talent , +++ hit and crits

Two Weapon Style -        Atack speed

Savage Defiance -            Good heal ability

Bloody Slaughter -           +Crit chance vs low endurance oponents

Barbarick Shout -             Work great with Brutal Force talante

Greater Frenzy -                Boost Frenzy

Video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKUiDp8TWs4

Edited by Nightosan

I like the build but how about threatening presence it says it sickens enemy thats -20 fortitude meaning 20 more accuracy in most cases.

not for your melee attacks... only for attacks that attack fortitute.

normal melee and ranged attacks roll agains deflection.

Barbarian has a talent called Brute Force, that allows all of your attacks to target fortitude if it's lower then deflection. In combination with Threatning Presence that does aoe fortitude reduction it is a crazy effective combo

• Like 4

"We must all fear evil men. But there is a kind of evil we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men!"

Thx for pointing that out Smorensky. I think that talent combo is overlooked by most players and it's a huge benefit for Barbarian. Makes him top dps imo.

Edited by tnc

Barbarian has a talent called Brute Force, that allows all of your attacks to target fortitude if it's lower then deflection. In combination with Threatning Presence that does aoe fortitude reduction it is a crazy effective combo

uuuh i didn't know that... damn that sounds powerful as hell!

BTW did you just use console commands to make that char?

Those x2 stilettos are Superb enchanted. Which requires you to be lvl 12 and you gotta get x2 dragon eyes for them aswell.

How did your build fair befor that?

The only issue is that procs like Azureith's only trigger once per weapon per encounter. If you're using Azurieths in one hand and a normal stiletto in the other, you get one Jolting Touch proc per encounter. And if you use two different proc weapons, you get one of each proc per encounter.

How does that affect your build?

The only issue is that procs like Azureith's only trigger once per weapon per encounter. If you're using Azurieths in one hand and a normal stiletto in the other, you get one Jolting Touch proc per encounter. And if you use two different proc weapons, you get one of each proc per encounter.

How does that affect your build?

Wrong. Spell Strike - jolting touch will proc every time you crit and it can be used many times per encounter.

Really? That's not how my tests turned out. Got upwards of 10 crits with no procs, after the first one procced.

Did your experience show otherwise?

EDIT - the video in this thread showed just one jolting proc in that entire fight. Was there only one crit?

Edited by AlphaMagnum

Really? That's not how my tests turned out. Got upwards of 10 crits with no procs, after the first one procced.

Did your experience show otherwise?

EDIT - the video in this thread showed just one jolting proc in that entire fight. Was there only one crit?

My bad. I just tested it again and you're right, it only procs once per encounter it seems.

Edited by Doxy

Those x2 stilettos are Superb enchanted. Which requires you to be lvl 12 and you gotta get x2 dragon eyes for them aswell.

just kill dragon and crfat suberb ?

just kill dragon and crfat suberb ?

I mean before you can kill a dragon and be level 12 to craft it.

You posted a build for  very late end game. I was wondering how was your build around level 6?