I have Traitor's Merit sitting in the stash on one of my late game saves, so I can at least confirm it's in the game, but I can't remember where I got it. I want to say it's a quest reward from somewhere late in the game, either a quest around Twin Elms or deep in Od Nua, but I'm not 100% sure on that. It's definitely not in a store because there's no reason I would have bought a pollaxe.

I have Traitor's Merit sitting in the stash on one of my late game saves, so I can at least confirm it's in the game, but I can't remember where I got it. I want to say it's a quest reward from somewhere late in the game, either a quest around Twin Elms or deep in Od Nua, but I'm not 100% sure on that. It's definitely not in a store because there's no reason I would have bought a pollaxe.

You got it because you killed the dragonslayer.

You got it because you killed the dragonslayer.

Pretty sure I didn't, because I killed the Adra Dragon right when I got down to level 15 and never met the dragon slayer. Maybe I looted it from that level or it shifted position because I missed that quest?

Pretty sure traitors merit comes from finishing Hiravious's quest. I seem to recall its from his soul brother on the island in twin elms. Sorry don't remember the names.

• Like 2

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

I just finished adding most of the info in this thread to the weapon category pages on the wiki. A lot of it was already on there, just scattered around in odd places.

Still missing the following:

Spears:

Danulya

Delem Raŵdha

Morning Stars:

Daybreak

Pollaxes:

Traitor's Merit

Arquebuses:

Long Feller

Danulya - Od Nua, Skeleton on the wall in a room full of spikes (lvl 9 iirc)

Long Feller - A reward from At the Mercy of the Tribes (Cwineth)

Edited by Looms

I just finished adding most of the info in this thread to the weapon category pages on the wiki. A lot of it was already on there, just scattered around in odd places.

Still missing the following:

Spears:

Danulya

Delem Raŵdha

Morning Stars:

Daybreak

Pollaxes:

Traitor's Merit

Arquebuses:

Long Feller

Delem Raŵdha is one of the possible rewards for Hunter, Brother iirc

Has anyone figured out how to acquire St. Guaram's Spark? According to the official wiki it's a reward for completing Undying Heritage? I have and it hasn't shown up. 

Just head back to Hadret House. A Messenger will approach you and hand you the pistol.

Pretty sure traitors merit comes from finishing Hiravious's quest. I seem to recall its from his soul brother on the island in twin elms. Sorry don't remember the names.

Confirmed. You get this at the end of Hiravias' quest.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Does anyone know where we can find Llawran's Stick?

So nobody found this yet?

This is a very tricky one to find.  You can't just find it by the normal method of slow searching and so on.

What you have to do is have the Resolution sabre in your PC's inventory (NOT equipped).  You get this sabre on level 4 of the Endless Paths dungeon.  Then what you do is go to the THIRD level of the EP dungeon, do to the north or northwest corner of the map.  There's a small room there with a stature of Od Nua that you can click on.  Normally, the 2 "conversation" options are "Examine the statue" and "Leave".  But when you have the Resolution saber in your PC's inventory, a 3rd dialog option becomes available .... "Put the saber in the statue's hand" (or something to that effect).  This causes a secret door very nearby to open, behind which are two small rooms.  Llawran's Stick is in the trapped sarcophagus in the first room.

You can take the Resolution saber back, but be warned.  If you've added some enchantments to it, they'll be lost because the game is giving you back the original version of the saber.

I know all this because I just took a saved game from a couple days back and went down to the 3rd level of the EP dungeon to figure this all out.  This is probably one of the trickier things that people have to do to get a hidden item, and certainly one that can be easily overlooked.  Interestingly, the sabre's description does give a rather obtuse hint that it might serve this purpose.