Sorry i was mistaken in my last post, Flames of Fair Rhian is on level 13.

I found Purgatory at last, it was in the Blood Sands but i'm not sure who it dropped off. It was someone in the large room with the Archdruid so i think it was either him or one of the guards.

Found it!  You're awesome!

So , who dropped it ? Archdruid? Guard?

Aedrin's Wrecker is in endless paths level 10. needs high mechanics. look around!

Man I always roll around in Fast Mode/Scouting Mode and I missed this somehow (and I had 10+1 Mechanics at the time).  Makes me wonder what else I have missed...

I found Purgatory at last, it was in the Blood Sands but i'm not sure who it dropped off. It was someone in the large room with the Archdruid so i think it was either him or one of the guards.

I just loaded up a save from before i beat the game and slaughtered the whole room to confirm its location.  So I'm not really sure which guy had it.  When I get that far on my current playthrough I will see if there is any way to get it without killing everybody.  The archdruid is holding a hatchet though, so I get the feeling it wasn't him.

Aedrin's Wrecker is in endless paths level 10. needs high mechanics. look around!

Man I always roll around in Fast Mode/Scouting Mode and I missed this somehow (and I had 10+1 Mechanics at the time).  Makes me wonder what else I have missed...

In my current playthrough I made the mistake of not using my main character for mechanics, but Durance instead, I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of the secret spots in the endless paths... :(

In my current playthrough I made the mistake of not using my main character for mechanics, but Durance instead

Unless you start as a rogue, there's really not much of a reason why Durance is any worse than your main character at Mechanics.

• Like 1

Alright, so today I've finally made it this far in my 2nd playthrough and got the purgatory saber.  It's dropped by the archdruid.  If you want a reason to kill him other than the saber, there is a quest given by the god Berath to do so.  Once you kill the archdruid the entire place turns hostile, killing them all doesn't seem to have any negative effect on your twin elms reputation though.

Edited by Climhazzard

Dont know if any1 is updating , but Measured Restraint ( Best Early Tanking Weapon without exceptions +Guarding !) is at the end of Endless Paths level 2 in a secret stash in the room with a Pit and Xaurip Priest , this rapier and shatterstar from defiance bay trader will set your tanks up for long time 

With regards to the hunting bows -

Persistence is in Level 4 (I think) of Od Nua. IIRC, it drops from an enemy.
The Prey Maker is a unique Ranger bow (and really very disappointing for when you get it) is a reward from the Glanfathans in the Northweald if you kill the looters.
Lenas Er, which is probably the best one, is a reward from the Hunter, Brother quest if you side with Arthwyn.

I suspect the Crooked Bee Bow is a purchase but I can't remember for sure.

The spear Danulya is in the room in Od Nua with the stupid chains of death traps.

Some of the figurines:

Ivory Wurm Figurine is dropped in the Xaurip bounty.
Shade Figurine is in a locked chest in the Vaillian Embassy in First Fires.
Wood Beetle Figurine is in a hidden thing by the Theatre in Copperlane.

Edited by Blovski

Tall Grass is for sale at the weaponsmith in Dyrford Village

Warbow with Superb and 2 other chants drops off a mob in the 3rd round of bounties (only 3 but I cant remember which)

Edited by Exyll

I think Llawrn's Stick is from the room you unlock with the Defiance Sabre in level 3 of the Endless Paths. WRT Armour, the Sanguine Plate is a drop in the quest given by the Vaillian Embassy and the Coat of Ill Payment or whatever it's called (another retaliation armour) is from the Priest of Eothas bounty.

How about it vs estocs such as blade of endless path?

Well, the Blade of Endless Paths will give you higher DPS than Tidefall. So if you're going for damage output, you should use the Blade of Endless Paths. But! If you want damage while being tankier, Tidefall is the way to go, particularly when combined with some form of retaliation. 

You can't edit posts after a few hours on these forums. It's really dumb.

Edited by illathid
  • Like 1

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

I just finished adding most of the info in this thread to the weapon category pages on the wiki. A lot of it was already on there, just scattered around in odd places.

Still missing the following:

Spears:

Danulya

Delem Raŵdha

Morning Stars:

Daybreak

Pollaxes:

Traitor's Merit

Arquebuses:

Long Feller

• Like 3