Great Swords

Justice - Winfrith [Dyrford Village] or dropped by Lord Raedric

Tidefall - ???

Gilt Blade of Lorn - ???

The Temaperacl - ???

The Hours of St. Rumbalt - ???

This page lists merchandise you can buy at Winfrith's Arms and Armory

But it does not list Justice? Where did you get that you can buy Justice there? I went to check myself and it wasnt there.

but you can buy there:

Tall Grass

St Rumbalt

Grudge Keeper

Ritezzi's Thorn

Mosquito

Raerdic gives you Justice if you kill Kolsc.  Alternatively, I think he drops it if you kill him.

He does drop it if you kill him.

Where are the named guns?  I am only in Act 2 but I don't want to miss them.  I have found Disappointer and Forgiveness (pistols) and Leadspitter (Blunderbuss).  

Thanks

yeah but in the OP it states you can buy Justice at the shop, however you cant

perhaps they removed it in patch?

You could buy it in the backer beta. 

why did they remove it from that store than? was it too OP or something?

The Unofficial Pillars of Eternity Wiki - Community/Fan Maintained!

Hey OP, can you compile the list into a google doc? That would make it easier to read (everything on one place), and you'll be able to update it as you please. You can ask a moderator to add the link to the first post for you.

I would do this myself, but I don't wish to hijack your idea and the work you've done so far.

Edited by Concordance

You should probably start adding all of this stuff to the Official Wiki.

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

You should probably start adding all of this stuff to the Official Wiki.

http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Unique_Weapons

Not mine, page is wrong about some weapons (stats, enchants, location) though.

Has anybody compiled a similar list for the unique armors?

http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Armor

Check each armor type.

Edited by ErlKing

Flames of Fair Rhian is in the Endless Paths on level 14, its not hard to find but i think it might depend on how you deal with Maerwald. 

Drawn in Spring is on level 12, you get it by helping the Vithrack.

Mabec's Morning Star can be bought from Azzuro when he visit's your keep, so its pretty much random.

Misery's End is a reward from helping Daddy Doemenel in act 2

A lot of the missing ones on the google doc can be bought in Twin Elms.

If anyone has found Purgatory i'd quite like that, a sabre with leech sounds great.

• Like 1

This is how you find my weapon:

1. Upgrade your fort, like alot.

2. Get lucky.mp3 (its random)

3. Profit.jpg

(Edit: lol, what that guy above said)

TNbLdN8.jpg

GvMII6q.jpg

Edited by Mabec

Sorry i was mistaken in my last post, Flames of Fair Rhian is on level 13.

I found Purgatory at last, it was in the Blood Sands but i'm not sure who it dropped off. It was someone in the large room with the Archdruid so i think it was either him or one of the guards.

Does anyone know where I can find the Girdle of Eotun Constitution? It's a belt that's supposed to give you + 3 Const. I know it's not a weapon, but I'v seen a few questions about armor here too, and I couldn't find a better place to ask.

While were talking weapons...it baffles my why the developers chose staves to be melee weapons. Why would as caster *ever* chose a staff over a Rod/Wand?

Poor design.

That's how they have always been in DnD or IE games, not to mention that they give monks and other melee classes 2h crushing damage weapons. You know Monks? those guys who fight using staves?

Why would they change that because someone like you wanted them to do something that the wand and rod already do?

Poor thinking.

Edited by Potatonuts
  • Like 1

'Eh, ideally it would've been two different weapons;  
A 'normal' Quarterstaff for monks, fighters & matrim cauthon wannabees.  
A 'blasting' staff, ala Dragon Age / Guild Wars. 

Perhaps we will see mods in the future, that add 'staff' skins to rods/wands and custom animations. 

Edited by Fimconte

Does anyone know where I can find the Girdle of Eotun Constitution? It's a belt that's supposed to give you + 3 Const. I know it's not a weapon, but I'v seen a few questions about armor here too, and I couldn't find a better place to ask.

Its in the drake cave in searing falls. Or it was for me anyway.

Sorry i was mistaken in my last post, Flames of Fair Rhian is on level 13.

I found Purgatory at last, it was in the Blood Sands but i'm not sure who it dropped off. It was someone in the large room with the Archdruid so i think it was either him or one of the guards.

Found it!  You're awesome!

A 'blasting' staff

you mean... like a scepter?

becuause those are, in fact, what blasting skills are attached to already in this game:  wands, scepters, rods.

there is no need for a modified staff, because they already did that.

maybe move rod from noble to peasant (since noble has scepter already), and make unarmed a general class everyone gets at startup.

then your staff users can use a staff, or a rod, and the rod gives them the blast ability if they are a mage.

Godansthunyr is in the Sky Dragon's nest at the Temple of Hylea.

This one's kind of a shame, IMO.  It's such a sweet looking hammer, but its stats seem a bit on the weak side by the time you find it.  I wish that it'd been placed at a location where you could find it earlier when its stats would have been more worthy, or have it in the same location but with stats more in keeping with its later game position.

Someone told me in another thread that there was a pair of gloves that gave a +2 bonus to Mechanics skill.  Anyone know where they are?  (The most obvious place would be in the crime lord's mansion in Defiance Bay, but that's just a wild guess.)

A 'blasting' staff

you mean... like a scepter?

becuause those are, in fact, what blasting skills are attached to already in this game:  wands, scepters, rods.

there is no need for a modified staff, because they already did that.

maybe move rod from noble to peasant (since noble has scepter already), and make unarmed a general class everyone gets at startup.

then your staff users can use a staff, or a rod, and the rod gives them the blast ability if they are a mage.

No.

I don't mean a one-handed silly looking fat metal wand thing. 

I mean like a wizard's focus/battle staff.

f.ex.

Edited by Fimconte