Since I've read quite a lot of postings about where to find certain named weapons, I'd like to congregate that information in one posting for easier research and planning, especially if people want to solo higher difficulties.

I think I've already found half of the weapons listed, but mostly can't even remember where.. So I hope you guys will help me fill the gaps. I'll try to keep the posting updated as much as possible.

Two Handed:

Pikes

Lost Thayn's Reach - Igrun's Arms and Armor [Copperlane in Defiance Bay]

Jêna's Lance - Arms Merchant in Gilded Vale

Tall Grass - ???

Estocs

The White Spire - Crucible knights blacksmith [Defiance Bay]

Drake's Bell - ???

Blade of the Endless Paths - ???

Morning Stars

The Rose of Salthollow - ???

Crate's Remorse - ???

Mabec's Morning Star - ???

Daybreak - ???

Quarterstaffs

Taluntain's Staff - ???

Guildmaster's Staff - Inn 2nd floor, hidden container [Dyrford Village]

Llawran's Stick - ???

Wend-Walker - ???

Poleaxes

??

Great Swords

Justice - Winfrith [Dyrford Village] or dropped by Lord Raedric

Tidefall - ???

Gilt Blade of Lorn - ???

The Temaperacl - ???

The Hours of St. Rumbalt - ???

One-Handed slow:

Spears

Ritezzi's Thorn - ???

Danulya - ???

Cladhalíath - crafted in [Lle e Rhemen]

Treave's Conqueror Spear - ???

The Vile Loner's Lance - ???

Delem Rawdha - ???

War Hammers

Shatterstar - Igrun's Arms and Armor [Copperlane in Defiance Bay]

Haba's Hammer - ???

Jarpie's Warhammer - ???

Strike Hard - ???

Godansthunyr - ???

Maces

Ravenwing - Chest in the lab on the lower floor of the Brackenbury Sanitarium [brackenbury, Defiance Bay]

Aimoranet - ???

Hanover's Fist of Dodm - ???

Battle Axes

Rimecutter - ???

We Toki - ???

Silver Crow Axe - ???

Edge of Reason - ???

Sabres

Resolution - endless paths lvl 4 or 5, need further information???

The Flames of Fair Rhîan - ???

Purgatory - ???

Sword of Prix - ???

Swords

Shame or Glory - ???

Lysanda's Blade - ???

Darcozzi Paladini's Longsword of In'claene - ???

Cat's Claw - ???

Sheathed in Autumn - ???

Whisper of Yenwood - urn at entrance of main hall [Caed Nua]

Torches

???

One-Handed Fast:

Stilettos

Misery's End - ???

Bleak Fang - ???

Azureith's Stiletto - Arms Merchant in Gilded Vale

Oidhreacht - Spider Boss left hand corner of the map [Endless Paths of Od Nua lvl 1]

Rapiers

Measured Restraint - endless paths lvl 4 or 5, need further information???

Sword of Daenysis - ???

Vierina's Leaves - ???

Flails

Gaun's Share - Gilded Vale underground temple, room with remains, secret container

Unforgiven - ???

Starcaller- ???

Clubs

Dîal Ewn Dibita - ???

Blesca's Labor - ???

Daggers

Semper's Faithful Dagger - ???

Aattuuk - chest in the Cult Leader room [Dyrford Ruins]

Drawn in Spring - ???

Hatchets

Hearth Harvest - corpse in the top left corner protected by a lion pack [Woodend Plains]

Rêghar Konnek - ???

Ranged Weapons

Hunting Bows

Persistence - endless paths lvl 4 or 5, need further information???

Crooked Bee Bow - ???

Prey Maker - ???

Lenas Êr - ???

War Bows

Borresaine - Igrun's Arms and Armor [Copperlane in Defiance Bay]

Cloudpiercer - ???

The Rain of Godagh Field - ???

Crossbows

Good Friend

Wendgär

Arlabests

Hold-Wall - Igrun's Arms and Armor [Copperlane in Defiance Bay]

Aedrin's Wrecker - ???

Pistols

Dulcanale - ???

Forgiveness - Trade Company Merchant [Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

The Disappointer - start of game, secret container at tents near ambush area

The Maverick - ???

Sitra Achara - ???

St. Guaram's Spark - ???

Blunderbusses

Lead Spitter - A Famer's Plight Quest (kill the ogre or convince him to leave + pay Rumbald 400cp) [Dyrford Village]

Scon Mica's Roar - ???

Arquebuses

Long-Feller - ???

Skuphundaku's Evil Black Arquebus - ???

Pliambo per Casitàs - ???

Magical Weapons:

Rods

Grudge-Keeper - Winfrith [Dyrford Village]

Pike Jaw Rod - ???

Rod of Pale Shades - ???

Pretty Pretty's Rib - ???

Wands

Elawen Ein - ???

Cgadob's Hazel - ???

Scepters

The Lady's Hand - Igrun's Arms and Armor [Copperlane, Defiance Bay]

Puitènte med Príncipi - ???

Edited by Apidya
  • Like 4

Ironically, I had a full list of where I'd found each of the named items, but I bluescreened and lost the notepad file.

The sabre Resolution is found in the fourth level of the Endless Paths.

Oidhreacht is found early -- I want to say it's somewhere in Gilded Vale. I remember giving it to Eder as his first weapon and he's had it for ages.

The one-handed sword, Whispers of Yenwood, is found in the Great Hall of Caed Nua.

Elawen Ein is found somewhere in the Endless Paths. I want to say it's on the Blight level.

Estocs
The White Spire - Crucible knights blacksmith [Defiance Bay]

Swords
Whispers of Yenwood - urn at entrance of Caed Nua main hall.

Sabres
Resolution - Endless Paths level 4 or 5

Flails

Gaun's Share - Gilded Vale underground temple, room with remains, secret container

Rapiers
Measured Restraint - Endless Paths level 4 or 5

Hunting Bows
Persistence - Endless Paths level 4 or 5

Stilettos
Oidhreacht - Big BadAss Spider at Endless Paths of Od Nua level 1 (under Caed Nua)

Pistols
Forgiveness - Merchant of some trade company [Defiance Bay] [Ondra's Gift]

The Disappointer - start of game, secret container at tents near ambush area.

Edited by ErlKing

Greetings,

Thank you for the list.

Is it possible to get details about which item is best in its class - for example, which is the best one handed, which is the best plate armor, which is the best bow - and so on.

Thank you.

Drakes Bell Estock is droped from warden bounty mission guy in Forked Vale? (not sure about map name, bellow Gilded Vale). Gilt Blade of Lorn great sword is sold by one of the traders in Ondras Gift

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Blade of the Endless Paths

obtained after completing quest. Find all pieces of the sword and bring them to smith in Crucible Keep

4 parts, hidden in several levels of catacombs (Endless Paths)

Exeptional sword, one of the best 2H weapons in game.

Keep your eyes open, while searching parts... isn't simple task. High skill in mechanics required.

e4485535544c.jpg

Edited by SeverusREN
  • Like 1

Blaidh Golan (DR7, Breakout, Preservation) is in Caedman Azo's laboratory in the Sanitorium.

Rundl's Finery is found (DR5, Intellect+2, Lore-Giving, Slash-Proof, Fine) is found in level three of Endless Paths of Oda Nua, given by the ogre in exchange for killing his former chieftain. 

Argwes Adra (DR14, Second Chance, Lore-Giving, Fine) is taken from the fampyr after killing him.

Blade of the Endless Paths

obtained after completing quest. Find all pieces of the sword and bring them to smith in Crucible Keep

4 parts, hidden in several levels of catacombs (Endless Paths)

Exeptional sword, one of the best 2H weapons in game.

Keep your eyes open, while searching parts... isn't simple task. High skill in mechanics required.

e4485535544c.jpg

EDIT: Missreadt sorry. Great sword def I want it

Edited by LastSoloer

Great Swords

The Hours of St. Rumbalt - Armory Shop in Dyrford village

Swords

Sheathed in Autumn - Quest `Hunter, Brother` in Hearthsong, starts with Ridai in the Passage of the six. Be honest to get the sword.

Hunting Bows

Lenas Êr - Quest `Hunter, Brother` in Hearthsong, starts with Ridai in the Passage of the six. Be deceptive to get the bow.

Axes

Edge of Reason - Od Nua Level 13, on the guardian of Od Nua behind the talking door

Sabre

The Flame of Far Rhian - Od Nua Level 13, in a sealed room at the top right corner of the map. Only accessable if you chose to absorb knowledge after killing Maerwald

Pollaxe

Half-Mast - On Falenroed in the Black Marshes at the Temple of Galawain. You can make a deal with the master below to release it from the endless paths. It gives you an amulet that it fills with it's soul and asks you to place it on Falenroed. If you follow through with this Falenroed leaves but if you betray the master from below by awaring Falenroed of the situation she will reward you with a talent and then you can kill her after and take her gear. She also wears a ring of deflection +10 and Autumn Fire (Scale Mail)

• Like 1

Looks like there are several positions for each item to be obtained. I've definatly found some of the items on enemies or as loot in my first playthrough, now im seeing them on merchants. Might be, that all items can be looted and bought, might be different based on diffiulty level.

Pollaxes

Spectacular Spetum - Fine, Marking, Guarding - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Great Swords

The Temaperacl - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Gilt Blade of Lorn - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Morning Star

Crate's Remorse - Exceptional - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Hunting Bow

Crooked Bee Bow - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Rapier

Sword of Daenysis - Accurate, Fine, Speed, Rending - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Pistol

Sitra Achara - Fine - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

St. Garam's Spark - Reward from Lady Webb after completing the "Undying Heritage"-Quest [brackenbury, Defiance Bay]

The Maverick - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Arquebus

Skuphundaku's Evil Black Arquebus - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Warhammer

Haba's Hammer - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Jarpie's Warhammer - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

One-Handed Swords

Darcozzi Paladini's Longsword of In'claene - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Lysanda's Blade - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Maces

Hanover's Fist of Dodm - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Rods

Pike Jaw Rod - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Daggers:

Semper's Faithful Dagger - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Axes

Silver Crow Axe -  Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Sabres:

Sword of Prix - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Spears:

The Vile Loner's Lance - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Treave's Conqueror Spear - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

• Like 1

Looks like there are several positions for each item to be obtained. I've definatly found some of the items on enemies or as loot in my first playthrough, now im seeing them on merchants. Might be, that all items can be looted and bought, might be different based on diffiulty level.

Pollaxes

Spectacular Spetum - Fine, Marking, Guarding - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Great Swords

The Temaperacl - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Gilt Blade of Lorn - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Morning Star

Crate's Remorse - Exceptional - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Hunting Bow

Crooked Bee Bow - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Rapier

Sword of Daenysis - Accurate, Fine, Speed, Rending - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Pistol

Sitra Achara - Fine - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

St. Garam's Spark - Reward from Lady Webb after completing the "Undying Heritage"-Quest [brackenbury, Defiance Bay]

The Maverick - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Arquebus

Skuphundaku's Evil Black Arquebus - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Warhammer

Haba's Hammer - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Jarpie's Warhammer - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

One-Handed Swords

Darcozzi Paladini's Longsword of In'claene - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Lysanda's Blade - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Maces

Hanover's Fist of Dodm - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Rods

Pike Jaw Rod - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Daggers:

Semper's Faithful Dagger - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Axes

Silver Crow Axe -  Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Sabres:

Sword of Prix - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Spears:

The Vile Loner's Lance - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

Treave's Conqueror Spear - Can be bought at the Club of Prestigious and XX Gentleman [2nd Floor of the Salty Mast, need the Ring from the drunkard at the stairs lvl1, Ondra's Gift, Defiance Bay]

wow the club sells everything lol

Im curious if anyone remembers what loots drops from what NPCs? i remember getting some awesome loot from some backer NPCs but ive forgotten which ones